Sven Botman

The Prophet

8 minutes ago, Reblancks said:

Hello everybody. Please don't kill me, I'm Italian and a fan of A.C Milan, I signed up for fun and without trolling or making fun of anyone.

I just wanted to write that the Italian newspapers write that the player only wants Milan just for his interview with ESPN NL, which seems to me really explicit, but everyone can think as they want.
Regarding the player, I think that every Milan fan has got tired of this saga that has been going on for almost 1 year. 

Furthermore, if you want serious and true news on the Italian transfer market, I recommend Gianluca Di Marzio, Alfredo Pedullà or just for Milan Carlo Pelleggatti. all the others say bullshit or report news of these two, as always in this period.

The way it’s gone, I think both sets of fans are ok with whichever way he turns.

He’d be mad not to go to Italy even in the short term, he’s young enough to have premier league opportunities in future if he wanted them.

10 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

The way it’s gone, I think both sets of fans are ok with whichever way he turns.

He’d be mad not to go to Italy even in the short term, he’s young enough to have premier league opportunities in future if he wanted them.

the question is much simpler than what reporters like to write.
Botman (and agent), has been giving his word to Maldini for a long time. Newcastle has more money, has raised the offer and has a deal with Lille.
Do Lille and Milan have Elliot in common? Yes.
But if Milan does not decide to raise something offered, they will not sell it to Milan. guaranteed! 

The difference will be made by the player but up to a certain point.
If Newcastle officials manage to make him understand the goodness of their project, it will come.

3 minutes ago, Reblancks said:

the question is much simpler than what reporters like to write.
Botman (and agent), has been giving his word to Maldini for a long time. Newcastle has more money, has raised the offer and has a deal with Lille.
Do Lille and Milan have Elliot in common? Yes.
But if Milan does not decide to raise something offered, they will not sell it to Milan. guaranteed! 

The difference will be made by the player but up to a certain point.
If Newcastle officials manage to make him understand the goodness of their project, it will come.

Mate, Botman has been eye fucking us since January.

I don't blame him for admiring AC Milan but if he goes there he will have 6 big games a year. The rest will be shite.

11 minutes ago, Reblancks said:

Botman (and agent), has been giving his word to Maldini for a long time. 

I think I mentioned this the other day, Maldini will have a decent amount of pull for a young CB like Botman. If both us and Milan really do have offers accepted I think that alone might swing it for them, still thinking that they won’t match our offer though.

5 minutes ago, STM said:

Mate, Botman has been eye fucking us since January.

I don't blame him for admiring AC Milan but if he goes there he will have 6 big games a year. The rest will be shite.

I'm not going to be here arguing about Serie A or Premier Legue or which club is better. Everyone has the faith and opinion.

33 minutes ago, Reblancks said:

Hello everybody. Please don't kill me, I'm Italian and a fan of A.C Milan, I signed up for fun and without trolling or making fun of anyone.

I just wanted to write that the Italian newspapers write that the player only wants Milan just for his interview with ESPN NL, which seems to me really explicit, but everyone can think as they want.
Regarding the player, I think that every Milan fan has got tired of this saga that has been going on for almost 1 year. 

Furthermore, if you want serious and true news on the Italian transfer market, I recommend Gianluca Di Marzio, Alfredo Pedullà or just for Milan Carlo Pelleggatti. all the others say bullshit or report news of these two, as always in this period.

Hi and welcome,

That's understandable. Its like the George Weah situation in 95, was a bit of a long shot we'd tempt somebody over Milan at that point much as it is now.

Thanks for the advice but I also enjoyed the less reliable links from the Italian press. Gazzetta had us coming for Chiesa, Kessie and Brozovic in October.

1 hour ago, Reblancks said:

Di Marzio’s just said he’s much closer to signing for us, so that’s canny. Always said he was fast as fook:

“During the program “Calciomercato – L’originale” broadcast on SkySport, journalist and market expert Gianluca Di Marzio intervened to take stock of the situation on the Milan market.”

”Finally, the Botman question: “The negotiation for the defender is complicated. Newcastle are back in charge, giving Lille very high figures.””

2 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Unless you’re a Newcastle fan, you’d go to Milan. It’s ridiculous to suggest otherwise. 

Not necessarily. The Premier league has more cache than Serie A and if a player thinks we could become another Man City ? Well it evens things up a bit. 

The main difference currently is immediate Champions league football.

5 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Unless you’re a Newcastle fan, you’d go to Milan. It’s ridiculous to suggest otherwise. 

Not unless you wanted to be in the best league in the world, at a club with great amibition and support, with more money.

I mean maybe I’m daft but I’m thinking champions league, historical European powerhouse, living in Italy, genuine football legends around the place, winning trophies and generally better weather are all massive ticks. I get what you mean about the role and the project but I still don’t think that unless you’re a Newcastle fan you pick here over Milan ffs

2 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Not unless you wanted to be in the best league in the world, at a club with great amibition and support, with more money.

I understand what you’re saying. Maybe I’m still a child of the 90s and think of Milan in more exalted terms than I should

He’s 22, he’s got time on his side. He can sacrifice 1 season, I firmly believe with the right additions we could break top 4.. and next summer we sign some proper firepower.. he’s be in exactly the place he wanted to be in.

If his agents are willing to talk to us I’m guessing they see the bigger picture too. We’re a better long term bet than Milan.

16 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

I disagree - yes AC Milan are the current champions but they hadn't won it in over a decade before that.  Newcastle are clearly a club on the ascendance who plan to compete for the League in the not too distant future so you could argue that if its titles he is after he stands an equal chance of getting them at Newcastle.  Add to that the Premier League is the best league in the world, I don't think it's ridiculous to think he could pick Newcastle over Milan.  

14 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

I understand what you’re saying. Maybe I’m still a child of the 90s and think of Milan in more exalted terms than I should

Yeah it's obviously not that straight foward and they're a great attraction for many a reason.

I believe he's using us to get a better contract out of them, but hopefully he chooses us and isn't slow as fuck. If not, move on.

Edited by nemtizz

1 hour ago, duo said:

I disagree - yes AC Milan are the current champions but they hadn't won it in over a decade before that.  Newcastle are clearly a club on the ascendance who plan to compete for the League in the not too distant future so you could argue that if its titles he is after he stands an equal chance of getting them at Newcastle.  Add to that the Premier League is the best league in the world, I don't think it's ridiculous to think he could pick Newcastle over Milan.  

Aye we just won our championship. 90 years ago.

5 minutes ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

Can we just move on. I agree Milan are the larger more glamorous pick.

But I don't want us being a back up. If he does not want to come then he can fuck off - go get someone that is jumping to join us. 

If he signs it's because he wants to. Nobody is forcing him to sign for Newcastle United. 

It's his own choice. His own decisions. 

I find it very strange that it is being said he doesn’t want to join us, especially when he was literally buzzing to sign for us before in January liking photos etc talking about us and wanting to join. I’m pretty sure he’d have spoken to the club in January and both parties were happy or we wouldn’t be back in for him. Same goes for Ekitike there was obviously conversations between the 2 parties and on the player side said he’d be ready to join in the summer or we wouldn’t have went back in.

If you purely consider the status of two clubs then he should pick Milan. However if he also consider his chance in the first team then Newcastle is a better place since we can guarantee him starting eleven place. Milan right now is not short of center back, and hats why they are unwilling to pay that much

I want him to fuck off to Milan though. Look at De Ligt. Fraud alarm clock is ringing 

Edited by Zero

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

If he signs it's because he wants to. Nobody is forcing him to sign for Newcastle United. 

It's his own choice. His own decisions. 

If Milan don't make an offer then it's not really a choice.

2 hours ago, duo said:

What do you classify as the not too distant future? When do you think we'll realistically compete for the League?