Sven Botman

The Prophet

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

There’s only one man who could get this deal done.

51850-D19-A2-CB-4663-B5-C3-BED20-D10-CB3

And Sven points to Keith in the crowd and mouths, "This is all because of you Keith"

And blows a kiss.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

The overall hatred of him has perversely made me like him more. 

I really don't get it like. He seems to vet the info he sources well which means that most of what he tweets turns out true, regardless of whether or not he was ITK or if he just saw someone he trusts tweet it / read it in a reliable paper etc. He sometimes words his tweets in a way to make it sound like he has some secret sources (instead of just saying he read it from another journo on twitter) which is unnecessary but par for the course with his job.

10 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

If people didn't repeat other sources we'd be less likely to hear about them, man.

Like aye, he's a tap in merchant, but do we need to grief him for it every time he tweets? [emoji38]

Yes, violently.

5 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Don't want him if he's slow tbh. We really need a bit of pace at CB. 

last slow CB we had was Steven Taylor..............I mean he was as thick as two short planks!

I would like a pacey cb to play alongside Burn, someone like Fofana or Saliba would be better imo. With that said if Botman reads the game we’ll enough his lack of pace might not be that much of a problem.

10 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Here we go

Not quite what it says on the MilanNewsit feed.

"A table for Botman: continue the game of poker. AC Milan and the player await (PODCAST)"

"Marchetti: "Bremer is the alternative to Botman for the defense of Milan"

"MN - Botman stall, Bremer likes him and he likes the Rossoneri: the point"

Hello everybody. Please don't kill me, I'm Italian and a fan of A.C Milan, I signed up for fun and without trolling or making fun of anyone.

I just wanted to write that the Italian newspapers write that the player only wants Milan just for his interview with ESPN NL, which seems to me really explicit, but everyone can think as they want.
Regarding the player, I think that every Milan fan has got tired of this saga that has been going on for almost 1 year. 

Furthermore, if you want serious and true news on the Italian transfer market, I recommend Gianluca Di Marzio, Alfredo Pedullà or just for Milan Carlo Pelleggatti. all the others say bullshit or report news of these two, as always in this period.

Edited by Reblancks

Just now, Reblancks said:

Hello everybody. Please don't kill me, I'm Italian and a fan of A.C Milan, I signed up for fun and without trolling or making fun of anyone.

I just wanted to write that the Italian newspapers write that the player only wants Milan just for his interview with ESPN NL, which seems to me really explicit, but everyone can think as they want.
Regarding the player, I think that every Milan fan has got tired of this saga that has been going on for almost 1 year. 

I think we all get that impression too.

Can hardly blame him.  Be interesting to see how it unfolds and whether Lille and Milan can find a solution.