Diego Carlos

Nobody

Hoping get him in before Leeds.

Absolutely need him and a central midfielder who can intelligently press, tackle,intercept and recover the ball. As well as not shit himself in possession.  

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

The time its taken to get this far with Carlos makes the rest of the window look look like not enough time already.

Shit position in the league, teams thinking there is a Newcastle tax, which there really is makes it go slow I think. To your point I guess massively overpay or let the normal negotiations go as usual.

3 hours ago, MarkyMark said:

Expert analysis there from Tim Vickery.  Hope the club listens - looks like we’d be better off with Lascelles and Clark.  Thank god for expert pundits, eh?  We’d have blown a fortune.

Fucking idiot. 

:lol: people getting angry at opinions they don’t like.

28 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Can't say I'm looking forward to the meltdown when he makes his first error.

It's not the first. Reckon he will get a way with a fair bit to start. It's the ones that come after. He will get zero chance with the press who will look for him to fail, fans will follow the press.

We got Woodgate!!

We got Colo!

We got Bramble.

We got Boumsong 

We got to sell him.

1 hour ago, Tomato Deuce said:

To be fair, I wasn’t actually angry - was intended to be jokey.  But reading it back, it clearly doesn’t read that way :)

That said, I do find the ‘I haven’t seen him play much but here’s my opinion anyway’ stuff tiresome

2 hours ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Football fans getting angry at opposing opinions?, that's incredible! 

Football is a competitive sport like, it's not supposed to be objective. 

Edited by Teasy

18 hours ago, TRon said:

@Trensa seemed to be convinced they would never sell, so he seems to rate him, otherwise you would think they'd snap our hands off for that sort of money for a 28yr old. 

I am still not. People here are so angry with our managers cause the management of the Last derbi situation here this weekend. 

Fans are looking for blood and if they sell a player like DC right know the situation could be unsustainable. 

I could see DC out if You go close to €60m or something like that, but if this motherfuckers sell DC right now It could be a civil war for them. 

16 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

@Trensamaybe you could answer this one mate. Does Diego Carlos make a lot of mistakes?

He makes mistakes, like Puyol, Sergio Ramos or Cannavaro, but He is the fireman in our defense. His successes are far above that his mistakes. 

12 hours ago, Krabbe2 said:

Remember he was crushed by Haaland against Dortmund in CL.

Nope, the worst defense this playoff was Kounde. 

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

My bad, apologies for that. I was out of order and grumpy this morning so I misread it. Totally my fault 

No worries mate, love reading your insights, you have a lot of knowledge about players. 

Edited by TRon

Just now, ManDoon said:

Hey! Great perspective, if you had to say the reason for his high error rate what would you say? Aggressive style? 

Something like that, but It is not usual, this season He just made one gross mistake against Levante. 

18 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Thanks man. I notice he loves a sliding tackle, and is very physical, do you think his traits translate well to our league? 

A player like DC fits anywhere. 

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I don't think Sevilla accepts £30m. We paid 12.