Diego Carlos

Nobody

6 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Hes Defo gonna give me a few panic attacks but I do like his style, and this team is filled with complete fannies. So on that basis I’m in.

Me as well. Would be gutted if we don't sign him now, wouldn't want to be on the other side if he's playing. 

3 minutes ago, STM said:

Unless this cunt signs, I'm not watching his highlight reel. Why would I put myself though that.:lol:

I'm like that as well usually, but I couldn't resist with this one. The bloke's so massive I just couldn't work out how he'd play football. You'd think he was a heavyweight UFC fighter to look at him. 

Just now, TRon said:

I'm like that as well usually, but I couldn't resist with this one. The bloke's so massive I just couldn't work out how he'd play football. You'd think he was a heavyweight UFC fighter to look at him. 

I will give it a look... when he signs on Thursday.

Some of those sliding tackles [emoji38]

We could definitely could do with some more shithouses in the team anyway, we can't even do gamesmanship remotely well as things stand, bet this lad can make a better job of diving than Lascelles' pony effort against Watford too

4 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

Some Sevilla fan on Twitter sayinf they’d be gutted if he left, fans love him, one of the best defenders in the league. probably one of our lot setting up a fake account by I’m in. 

Sevilla fans are fairly unanimous that he's top class and would be a massive loss from what I know (couple of friends in Seville and some anecdotal research on Sevilla fan forum)

Well, let's not jump the boat just yet. He's playing alongside Kounde, which is more than likely the next superstar CB when moving teams/leagues. I've seen several claims he Carlos wouldn't look nearly half as good by himself, but it's gonna be interesting to see. Must be an upgrade on what we have already, however we need to be hope that he's not another Schar with some of these stupid red's in the moment tackles.

He does seem quite rash and the pace of the PL can be brutal, fuck it bring him in, a big fuck of CB with pace and some shithousery, he could be an icon or a hero here. And he’s’ Mexican. I’m sold!

7 minutes ago, thorin said:

Well, let's not jump the boat just yet. He's playing alongside Kounde, which is more than likely the next superstar CB when moving teams/leagues. I've seen several claims he Carlos wouldn't look nearly half as good by himself, but it's gonna be interesting to see. Must be an upgrade on what we have already, however we need to be hope that he's not another Schar with some of these stupid red's in the moment tackles.

Actually the last post on Diego Carlos thread on their forum had this opinion - all very anecdotal but promising nevertheless:

Diego Carlos is and has been key in the evolution of Jules Koundé. He makes the one next to him better.

1 minute ago, Dandy Man said:

Actually the last post on Diego Carlos thread on their forum had this opinion - all very anecdotal but promising nevertheless:

Interestingly enough, only time will tell if we can get him in. He has his weak reckless moments, but I mean, Luiz did too. People still rated him (on the sidelines) :D

Got heartbreak written all over this one. 

Is Kounde actually injured? See it's still reported Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea are fighting over buying him. They wont be letting both go, arguably will they let either go when they will be two points behind Real if they win their game in hand? If they are selling one, surely its Kounde for far more money? Both will likely fetch similar fee's in the summer too, if not more.

Fingers crossed our offers are much more serious than the ones for Kounde. 

5 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Got heartbreak written all over this one. 

Is Kounde actually injured? See it's still reported Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea are fighting over buying him. They wont be letting both go, arguably will they let either go when they will be two points behind Real if they win their game in hand? If they are selling one, surely its Kounde for far more money? Both will likely fetch similar fee's in the summer too, if not more.

Fingers crossed our offers are much more serious than the ones for Kounde. 

Kounde has been ‘bought’ by a premiership team now for the past three years or more and still never moved. I think teams are genuinely put off by his height and possible negativity regarding that in the PL. 5’10 is obviously not short per se, but it’s certainly on the small side for a CB. 

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

If anyone cares the games that he made those 6 mistakes:

- Slazburg away

-Real Madrid Away

- Majorca Away

-Sevilla Home

- Granda Away

I cba to watch the highlights but dems the ones. I'd still sign him.

Thought i'd check the highlights for these games. Top 2 i'd not put him at blame for any of the goals conceded in those games. then 1 poor clearance and 1 awful attempted clearance with a trying to shield the ball out a failing to do so moment throw in for good measure. I'd still want him to sign though, only strong link we've had i'd take over him so far is Botman