Diego Carlos

Nobody

I'm sure it's not like this, but if you go purely on how it's been reported, the whole Diego Carlos thing has gone like this.

NUFC: We offer you £30m for Diego Carlos
Sevilla: That's not enough, sorry. 
NUFC: Will you take €33.83m?
Sevilla: That's just the same amount but in Euros
NUFC: How about £28m?
Sevilla: We'll consider it.....no that's not enough
NUFC: We offer you £30m for Diego Carlos
Sevilla: That's not enough, sorry.
NUFC: Will you take €33.83m?

Edited by Kid Icarus

They don't want to sell, IMO they are only considering it because Carlos has kicked up a stink, he doesn't want to miss out on that new pay rise. Can't say I blame them really, they are going to drag this out to the end. 

We just need to get some better players in for Eddie at this point, and stop mucking him about. These higher profile players will just have to wait for now, as they are to difficult to dislodge from their clubs in January.

As Mandoon said Watford did their business nice and early and brought in some lesser known talents for reasonable fees and they already looked really effective against us.

This is getting ridiculous now. There will be players that can be signed out there without so much drama, and they will improve us, because quite honestly that's not very hard to do at the minute as we are absolutely shocking in most areas of the pitch.

Come on PIF sort it out.

17 minutes ago, KaKa said:

We just need to get some better players in for Eddie at this point, and stop mucking him about. These higher profile players will just have to wait for now, as they are to difficult to dislodge from their clubs in January.

As Mandoon said Watford did their business nice and early and brought in some lesser known talents for reasonable fees and they already looked really effective against us.

This is getting ridiculous now. There will be players that can be signed out there without so much drama, and they will improve us, because quite honestly that's not very hard to do at the minute as we are absolutely shocking in most areas of the pitch.

Come on PIF sort it out.

Watford were fucking shite tbh

6 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

We wouldn’t need to sign players if we went down though ?

our squad is probably championship ready 

Of course we would/will but we have a summer transfer window to do that.

8 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

I think its about time we looked at more realistic targets (i.e - best of the Championship / midtable teams from abroad)

Have mentioned than in a previous post couple weeks ago, pretty sure a few of that type would resolve things