More transfer rumours

midds

Just now, Paully said:

Merson is such a clueless bellend - how he gets paid to be a pundit is beyond me!

total joke that segment. awful move for Lingard because he might be playing in the Champo next season! daft bastard didn't even realise it was a loan.

1 minute ago, HUGZ said:

total joke that segment. awful move for Lingard because he might be playing in the Champo next season! daft bastard didn't even realise it was a loan.

Then said if we got him on loan he'd keep us up :lol:

2 minutes ago, HUGZ said:

He's a public Information film isnt he?. Look kids if you start off as thick then get pissed for 20yrs, this is how you end up 

4 minutes ago, Emotic said:

Origi and Mavididi still doable. Ousmane Dembele, Darwin Nunez and Gabigol Barbosa if our owners say "fuck it" and splash out. But obviously, time's running out for options an ocean away.

Would love Origi here.

2 minutes ago, Nepharite said:

My uncle is a Walsall supporter and he told me that Merson was once left behind on an away match because he was too pissed to be in the dugout. Sacked soon after. Total bellend!

Let’s not dig on people for having addiction problems. That’s not to say his football opinions aren’t horrendous 

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Have every sympathy with Merson and the fact his brain is mush, but he shouldn’t be on TV for the richest football league in the world. 

Culture change is needed at Sky Sports first. Jobs for the boys still going on.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Have every sympathy with Merson and the fact his brain is mush, but he shouldn’t be on TV for the richest football league in the world. 

I would have sympathy for him if he wasn't a d1ck head, arrogant, nasty, biased but because he is sort of feel 'suit yourself dipso' about it

Just now, gdm said:

Such a mistake 

It doesn't say that to be fair, it says that we'd be "content" with our signings if we don't get Lingard, but we're pushing for the deal.

Just now, gdm said:

Such a mistake 

Trippier and Guimaeres are top tier

Burn is alright

Wood and Targett are squad filler

We could really do with getting some quality in alongside those.  In attack especially.