More transfer rumours

midds

I'm guessing our staffing is still threadbare. So I wonder if the "god no" represents the stress and time constraints involved in actually processing deals and medicals. 

Edited by alexf

I've thought about it for a couple of minutes and am convinced now that this is just Staveley using Caulkin to play her devious games. Any minute now, one/all of ManU, Seville and Lille will be on the blower begging us not to walk away. 

13 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Five permanents and one loan is great business all round. This is a difficult window for us but we will have strengthen considerably. Would never have thought we will secure the likes of Trippier and Bruno, as well as a genuine prospect.

2 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Man U are terrified of us/PIF. They’d rather cut their nose than spite their face over Lingard. So be it. He had a good spell at Villa last year, but based on previous experience I’d be very wary of taking ex-Man U players anyway.

Alreet Davey Cameron, calm down.

Hope we get Carrasco or Dembele (probably off to PSG though). I wonder why we were never linked to Icardi. Hopefully we can also get Kurzawa from PSG, but I fear it’s too late to sort more than Burn, Targett and Ekitike

1 minute ago, Elephant said:

Hope we get Carrasco or Dembele (probably off to PSG though). I wonder why we were never linked to Icardi. Hopefully we can also get Kurzawa from PSG, but I fear it’s too late to sort more than Burn, Targett and Ekitike

Wouldn't get Kurzawa AND Targett, same position so one or the other - and the fact Targett is lined up for his medical confirms the choice

Just now, Collage said:

I’d say Bruno qualifies as one

He does in that it's EXACTLY what we needed and he's a top performer etc. 

But he's not that big name that makes you think oh wow these guys really are here to stay.

Trippier you could make more of a case for - the fact he left Spanish champions etc - but RB's aren't the sexiest of statement signings...

Just being greedy I guess! 

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Levy leaving it late, the master negotiator :lol: 

Can just imagine Levy's negotiating tactics.

"Look you're on 60k a week at Madrid...let me tell you we can offer you £62k!!!"

Edited by TRon

2 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Wouldn't get Kurzawa AND Targett, same position so one or the other - and the fact Targett is lined up for his medical confirms the choice

You are right, complete brain freeze on my part. Kurzawa was not the player who I was suppose to say was Thilo Kehrer.