More transfer rumours

midds

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Really pleased with what we have done. All of our signings would walk into the teams of our relegation rivals and 2 of them would walk into most sides in Europe. 

Can't be arsed arguing with WUMs who want to paint things in a negative light. We've spent nearly 100m, signed 5 players, reignited my belief in the club and given ourselves half a chance of surviving. Howay Eddie's Mags.

This ,  we are building up to being the biggest fuckers on the planet , enjoy it . 

Has SSN always been about 10-15 minutes behind? Took them a while to have breaking news about Lingard staying. Guarantee in 10 minites they'll come out with 'big news regarding Dele Ali - NUFC trying to hijack deal' 

Maybe its just twitter is so quick now with breaking news 

Hope we don’t waste our last moments with something so unrealistic as this. Go for Origi or PEA, not for player who is pretty much agreed to sign Everton. Waste of time, unless we offer something really good, but doubt it.

4 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I think you're a good poster but you're talking utter shite here. Villa weren't fighting relegation last season, they finished 11th and on 55 points.

And Burn has been playing before Dunk's injury and has been good going by Brighton fans' accounts.

Even if they were fighting relegation isn’t that the type of mentality we absolutely want in a player right now? A solid defensive LB who’s been in the trenches with his side before, the key point for me is how it lets ASM play in front of him. It makes total sense to me, based on performance I’d love us to sign him permanently in the summer as an upgrade on Dummett

13 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Wouldn’t really celebrate that as us successfully using the loan market like [emoji38]. A left back where we already had three players able to play there.

Got three Centre forwards as well.

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Why are people WUMs for not sharing your positivity? 

I think it's feigned negativity.

Would be fine if I thought they were authentic views. They aren't. I know they aren't because it's the usual suspects being negative.

11 minutes ago, STM said:

It's either sheer arrogance or a lack of footballing knowledge if you think Burn, Targett and Wood don't improve us. It's not because they are great either, it's because our squad was THAT bad.

This 100%. The signings may have been a bit underwhelming if we were a good team to start with. It’s all relative really. I think its been a decent window and addressed areas that needed strengthening. Besides, its always hard to get players in during January, look at history.