More transfer rumours

midds

Just now, Flip said:

He is. Crazy as it sounds, I prefer him to Vini at the moment. That being said, been linked with Bayern a few times. But either him or Raphinha would have to be dream signings and depending on if we stay up or how much we want to invest they could potentially be realistic as well. 

He seems to be extremely talented from the very little I saw. Certain to move in the summer so you reckon Flip?

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

He seems to be extremely talented from the very little I saw. Certain to move in the summer so you reckon Flip?

This summer is a bit special with the WC being in November. Many might not be willing to make a risky move unless they’ve cemented their place in the squad or are 110% sure to start for their new club. Which is also why I give us being a realistic (although unlikely) option for players like Raph and Antony. While Raphinha is definitely more of a protagonist for the national team right now with Neymar out of form, Antony is someone I have very high expectations for and expect to be the next big thing out of Brazil with Vini Jr.

1 minute ago, Flip said:

This summer is a bit special with the WC being in November. Many might not be willing to make a risky move unless they’ve cemented their place in the squad or are 110% sure to start for their new club. Which is also why I give us being a realistic (although unlikely) option for players like Raph and Antony. While Raphinha is definitely more of a protagonist for the national team right now with Neymar out of form, Antony is someone I have very high expectations for and expect to be the next big thing out of Brazil with Vini Jr.

Thank you for the insight man. 

18 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

When watching Bruno’s appearance from Brazil I saw Anthony, any chance we could bring him in? Is he as good as his goal suggested? :lol:

Excellent player in the Ziyech mound 

him and Raphinha would be nice 

12 minutes ago, 54 said:

I've seen that story a lot, I think it's Napoli trying to drum up business because they need the money. €100m for Osimhen is way too much. He's injury prone and never had a prolific season. He is strong and powerful but I thought Napoli overpaid for him (€80m) and now they're trying to profit. He is a good striker but the current him is around half that value (€50m) imo.

My only doubts on Fabian is whether he can cope with the physical aspect of the EPL. If we play possession based football he could be another David Silva. Regardless, I'm not sure either would be convinced to come to us at this stage and I like the rumours linking us with Botman and Darwin Nunes more.

My favourite striker at the moment who we might be able to get is Schick. I also like Lille's David but first we need to survive before we can start playing the transfer window game again. 

Add Raphina to the mix and we’ll be comparing them to Gullit, Van Basten and Rijkard at Milan, or Brehme, Voller and Matthaeus at Inter.

I can definitely see us becoming a team full of samba superstars with a feeder club in Brazil.

19 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

If we stay up this season, who do we go for in the summer? What's the dream team starting 11?

Henderson

Trippier             Botman                                  Sule       Spinazzola

Camavinga

Bellingham                      Bruno

ASM                                                                                Carrasco

Nunez

2 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Henderson

Trippier             Botman                                  Sule       Spinazzola

Camavinga

ASM                                                                                Carrasco

Nunez

Err, where is Big Jo?

27 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

If we stay up this season, who do we go for in the summer? What's the dream team starting 11?

Phillips and Raphina from Leeds.

Botman

Sule

Lukaku

Edited by Sima

3 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Henderson

Camavinga

Nunez

:lol:

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Think ASM would struggle to make an ideal team.

Aye, he definitely needs to refine his game. Hopefully Howe can help him with that but it's another reason why it's such a shame we couldn't recruit a bit more flair this month. 

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Dream team? So not realistic?

Sign Bellingham, base the team around him and Bruno. I'd also take a risk on getting Sancho in. Replace Wilson and Wood with Isak and Nunez (keeping Wilson for the squad).

Not that fussed about "dream" defenders, I'll leave that to the club :lol: