More transfer rumours

midds

7 hours ago, HTT II said:

I’d be against signing Eriksen who is still undoubtedly a wry good footballer, but I’d rather we sign a younger player on the up in the mould of him in terms of his attacking and playmaking game myself.

I wouldn't say I would be against signing him, but I agree in principle. Personally I think we need a different type of forward anyway unless we are going to be buying more than one. With the likes of Bruno looking to play strikers in behind, we need pace and power of the sort Zapata would provide.

Supposedly we are looking at bringing in 3-4 high calibre players next season, so it seems likely there'll only be one striker unless we sell one. Good player that he is, Eriksen isn't that one.

Wouldn’t be disappointed with Eriksson as a cheaper alternative to Paqueta, if it meant getting a real top striker and winger.

Bearing in mind Nunez has signed with Mendes it could be a good sign that we are already dealing with him. From the Irish Independent.

‘However, it has been clear since the beginning of the year that Murphy's big move would be to the UK with a host of clubs in the mix and Newcastle have made an assertive move for his services.

The player has been represented in talks by Polaris Sports, the Jorge Mendes controlled firm that has expanded its Irish operation to sign up promising young talent in the League of Ireland with Johnny Kenny (Sligo Rovers to Celtic) and Killian Phillips (Drogheda to Crystal Palace) two other players from the stable to move in the past six months.’

Edited by Whitley mag

If we sign either Paqueta or Eriksson, I will buzz my tits off.

Honestly can't see anyone beating us to Paqueta if we are seriously interested. Him and Bruno are practically joined at the hip.

The more I’ve seen and read about Nunez the more unsure I’ve become about him. Don’t think we’d get him anyway. Also, for the money that is being talked about it’s a no for me really. 

4 hours ago, BergenMagpie said:

Most frequently butchered name on this forum? This attempt [emoji38]

The 'How do you pronouce Bruno Guimarães' thing went on for about 20 pages.

Quite a bit to go for Erriksen...

Guest HTT II
58 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Not sure if these Eriksen misspellings are on purpose or not but it’s quite triggering 

Probably down to a few posting from their Nokia

32 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

The 'How do you pronouce Bruno Guimarães' thing went on for about 20 pages.

Quite a bit to go for Erriksen...

Still hearing Fabian schär name being said in a multitude of different ways, how?

1 hour ago, Ikon said:

The more I’ve seen and read about Nunez the more unsure I’ve become about him. Don’t think we’d get him anyway. Also, for the money that is being talked about it’s a no for me really. 

Doing well today you fucking cunt! 

4 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Fabs name is said how it’s spelt, it’s not a hard one.

Wood is a harder one, it might be the Americans causing an issue saying they call lego… legos 

Awful.