More transfer rumours

midds

The one thing you can say about Richarlison is that he’s committed

to being a nobhead. In fairness, I do respect how much he always gives for his team but I would get so pissed off with his antics 

Listening to what people say about Richarlison off the field (as in he's actually nice and humble in real life), I'd think he'd be a good, happy player - especially when surrounded by his compatriots and in a team playing clean, exciting football. He's snide and cunty in Everton's team because Everton plays snide and cunty.

I'd love him here, much more so than DCL.

Guest HTT II
22 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Now this is one that I'd like us to look at.

Yes please, he’d be our Bellamy!

If it's between DCL and Richarlison I'd agree, Richarlison is the better bet!

He's still a horrible little shite, in an even more annoying way than Bellamy ever was.

Edited by NUFC_Chris

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

If it's between DCL and Richarlison I'd agree, Richarlison is the better bet!

He's still a horrible little shite, in an even more annoying way than Bellamy ever was.

He’s a winner, never stops harassing the opposition, has pace, can play wide right or up top albeit not to the best of effect in terms of scoring, but in terms of pressing he’s great at it and he’s young, experienced in this league and is Brazilian. Again, yes please! I’d prefer him over DCL as well!

42 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Now this is one that I'd like us to look at.

This since the rollercoaster ride with Bruno? :bluestar:
welcome home you blonde Brazilian cunty, shithousery bastard! 

Edited by PauloGeordio

29 minutes ago, TBG said:

Richarlison is a cunt. But he'd be OUR cunt. 

You don't get anywhere without a cunt up front. Wilson's got a bit in him as well, he's just so handsome he gets away with it. Richarlison though, one look at that face and you don't need a description.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

This might knock a few quid off the price.

I’ve not seen much of him, but from what I have, I don’t rate his game, he is a finisher. He reminds me if RVN

Anyone seen much of Nunez outside of clips? I know you could collect some awful moments from any footballer if you picked their worst games but his touch and close control looks poor there and his passing as well