More transfer rumours

midds

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Interesting, I’d be amazed if Everton sold or if Gordon wanted to come. He seems like he adores Everton. I don’t think it’s the best use of money by us but he made a big impact last season for Everton when they were absolutely dire. Basically him and Richarlison were the only bright lights for them 

This is the way. :thup:

17 minutes ago, Rich said:

Think he'd be loved here, mind.

Oh aye. I'd hit him with a car right now but if he shithouses and hustles in our shirt I'll love him to bits.

Just now, The Bonk said:

Gordon and Richarlson leaving with Lampard in charge means relegation battle, I can’t see them selling him unless they’re skint.

They are

Gordon is shite. Almost zero end product and already has a reputation for diving. 

If the reported fee is anywhere close to the reported £35m they’d be mad not to activate Olise’s release clause instead. 

2 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Gordon is shite. Almost zero end product and already has a reputation for diving. 

If the reported fee is anywhere close to the reported £35m they’d be mad not to activate Olise’s release clause instead. 

Olise had one more goal involvement than Gordon. So wouldn’t that also mean he has almost zero end product ?

17 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Based off what exactly? Gordon is an excellent player and was easily their best player on the pitch most games (Created more than Richarlson). I’d reverse your sentence based off of actual league experience.

Diaby is a full French international (started recent games) who scored 17 goals and got 14 assists last season. Has 3 full proper seasons behind him for a European level team.

Gordon has had only half a season of being dangerous and looked promising for a struggling side where contributing any kind of energy on the pitch was of value. 4 goals and 2 assists last season.

Obviously the latter is a year younger and playing in a stronger league but honestly Gordon is just buzz at the moment. He could become a good player but it's no sure thing. He hasn't shown anything more than Tom Davies did when he first broke into their team.

Edited by ponsaelius

Just now, McCormick said:

Really like him but not sure why we’d jump straight in with a 35m bid though? Surely you’d start at 25 and negotiate from there.

Unless we’ve been told the price they want is actually even much higher so the 35m IS a negotiation?