More transfer rumours

midds

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Gordon is just a modern foul winning player, cut from the school of Italia.

We’d love him if he was ours but he’s just so detestable I’m not sure I could convert.

Fuck him and his stupid face. 

Unless we sign him. 

38 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I think Diaby will happen. I still think we’ll go back for Ekitike too.

Gordon may become ‘quirkily appealing’ in the same way Botman is now on the brink of breaking the 100m  world record. 

16 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Not a chance we’d be interested in Ronaldo. What he would bring to the team is the complete opposite of the mentality and attitude that Howe is trying to build.

I dunno man, he's a serial winner. Yes he's a diva and the wrong side of 30 for building a team around but what a statement of intent. The likes of Ekitike, Diaby etc. if they saw that Ronaldo was willing to come to us for 'the project' how many others would sign up? Similar to signing Zlatan, you would do it for the aura of them around the club and not necessarily for their on pitch contribution (even though last season Ronaldo still outperformed the entire manure squad) 

1 hour ago, Ikon said:

Looked promising and full of energy. Personally I’d like players with more end product. Could come with time though. Not someone I’d look to sign. 

He's the next gen Alan Smith.

All fart, née shite.

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

If WHU/Everton offer money to Chelsea he will go there, unless we match it of course, I can see us wanting him on loan only first though with an option to buy.

We won’t be interested in Ronaldo, and he won’t be interested in us.

He’s too old, you are getting a year or two out of him. He’s on £500k a week, even if he takes a wage cut to join us (he won’t) he would still be on 2-3 times more than anyone else here.

If we bring him in, then his wages alone would mount up to what we would pay for anyone else.

On top of this he’s wanting Champions League football.

Guest HTT II

It’s been their policy to loan out players for the loan fee and partial wage payments, but I can see that policy changing now under new owners. 

7 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

You’d imagine with Broja, Chelsea will be looking for some cash.

We might miss out with Everton throwing money around.

Everton can't throw money around, they don't have it. Even with Richarlison sale, I can't imagine they are a position to out bid anyone.