More transfer rumours

midds

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

? yeah he would have played in the championship 

Doesn't strike me as the type of character that thinks he's too good for anything. I reckon if the changing room bogs were blocked he'd be on it before the plumber arrived.

Just now, Mahoneys Tache said:

What the fuck you on about? 14 goals. 

Seems like you didn’t even read/ignored my posts before where I was talking goals in open play one or even two times. So I’m not sure why you replied if you didn’t even read my posts. I said like 6 goals from open play and you started talking 14 goals, when was the last time we had a striker like that.. Pretty obvious what I meant and what my argument was. Chill down with language! 

6 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Doesn't strike me as the type of character that thinks he's too good for anything. I reckon if the changing room bogs were blocked he'd be on it before the plumber arrived.

He wouldn’t play in the championship in a World Cup year 

8 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Seems like you didn’t even read/ignored my posts before where I was talking goals in open play one or even two times. So I’m not sure why you replied if you didn’t even read my posts. I said like 6 goals from open play and you started talking 14 goals, when was the last time we had a striker like that.. Pretty obvious what I meant and what my argument was. Chill down with language! 

Who are you? Mary Whitehouse? I bet you’re a hoot at parties.
I did read your posts. Don’t see how it’s relevant. Shearer scored 56 premier league penalties and god know how many free kicks and goals from free kicks and corners. Do they not count? 

55 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

And then Bruno would have left this summer so I don’t get the argument ?

This, atleast thats what I assume. No way he would spend an year in championsship when he should be in CL in my head. 

Edited by snakzz

24 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Wasn't he drinking in a nightclub abroad when he did that?

I thought that whole situation was a mountain out of a molehill tbh

I just remember someone asking who he was then who he played for and he’s looked a right tit with his answers

Edited by Thomson Mouse

28 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Wasn't he drinking in a nightclub abroad when he did that?

I thought that whole situation was a mountain out of a molehill tbh

He did something like that twice iirc 

Fingers crossed we get someone in soon so they can be ready asap. Don’t really care too much if loans or not. Would like Paqueta on a permanent. Would be a statement even if the rest one or two are loans. Seems hard to find the real quality that is available and willing to come. That doesn’t cost twice the market value too obviously.

Edited by Ikon

I think Wilson will play the majority of this season, it’s worth remembering that we have a 5-6 week gap mid season for a World Cup which he is very unlikely to take part in. Having a nice rest mid way through the season will do him the world of good. 

Also, we have 5 subs per game now so I expect Wilson to start most games but I don’t think he will do the full 90 on too many occasions. 

I think Howe will manage him sensibly and as a result he should be pretty safe from any muscular injuries. 

Edited by NWMag

1 hour ago, snakzz said:

this

an fit wilson is way better then toney. Sadly wilson aint fit all the time. 

I do like Toney as a player, just concerned he's not really a natural goal scorer. Once you start talking stupid money it just seems there will be better options.

I'm amazed anybody had an issue with that video. It looks clear to me that after the last incident he is simply trying to avoid unwanted attention and being self deprecating.

Edited by ponsaelius

2 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

I'm amazed anybody had an issue with that video. It looks clear to me that after the last incident he is simply trying to avoid unwanted attention and being self deprecating.

He could have just said Brentford and avoided the whole thing. He's already gave away he's a professional footballer

3 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

‘Nowhere exciting’? 

Footballers get shit when they're caught giving it the 'do you know who I am' shtick in public, and rightly so. He's talking to some random stranger who doesn't know who he is and so is trying to play down who he is as much as possible. If anything it comes across as humble.