More transfer rumours

midds

7 minutes ago, Emotic said:

Always gonna happen when you offer 43mil pounds for a player Atalanta bought for 70 million Euros, to be fair:lol:

They paid 70mil for him? Can share the source for that. 

Also he’s 30, our offer is reasonable. 

4 minutes ago, madras said:

Transfer market has his move to Atalanta as £10.8mill.

Apologies, I could've sworn it was mentioned when I was reading about him a couple days back. Seems like a 12 million loan fee and 14 on top when he signed permanently from Samp!

It’ seems to have been one of the longest months but its here. I work from home so got a feeling today will be my least productive day of the year.

Don’t know what to expect (apart from a lot of stress). Hopefully get Dan Burn in early then a CB, AM and a ST. Come on owners unleash the dosh. :azn:

4 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Hoping for a random, out of the blue, massive signing today. The type that Spurs used to pull off on the final day. 

Does that really happen much anymore? 

6 minutes ago, themanupstairs said:

Never been this excited about a transfer window in all my years on these forums. Joined the previous version in 2003 when HTT was still writing mega tl;dr posts. Bruno Guimaraes man wtf. 

Hope we bring in at least 3 after Dan Burn. We deserve this!

Aye, it hasn’t just been Ashley January transfer windows that have been trash/non-events.

03/04 Bridges (loan)

04/05 Babayaro, Boumsomg, Faye

05/06 Onyewu (loan)

02/03 Woodgate was the only decent one under Shepherd and Co (and the first January transfer window ever).

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Aye, it hasn’t just been Ashley January transfer windows that have been trash/non-events.

04 Bridges (loan)

05 Babayaro, Boumsomg, Faye

06 Onyewu (loan)

03 Woodgate was the only decent one under Shepherd and Co.

I remember breaking the woodgate signing on the forum (under my previous name). Could’ve sworn it was summer, but I’ll take your word- I was bouncing off walls at the news!