More transfer rumours

midds

The following signings I think would propel us to top 8 next season and who knows maybe even better. I don’t think the likes of Man U, Spurs and Arsenal are out of reach if we spend wisely in summer.

GK to challenge Dubravka possibly Johnston from West Brom.

One of Badiashile / Salisu or Botman at CB

Kamara DM

One of Diaby / Paqueta / Antony AM

One of Nunez / Isak / Martinez CF

Edited by Whitley mag

4 hours ago, Mazzy said:

Boubacar Kamara is now confirmed to be leaving on a free this summer.

100% should be trying to get him in ASAP. 

Someone said we are in talks with him currently! That said it was someone like the echo. So hefty pinch of salt.

Been linked to rudiger as well on a free. If we are picking up a few out of contract players we might splurge big on a striker.

Dybala is on his way.. just not here.

Edited by toontownman

Sevilla have increased Diego Carlos' release clause to 80 million euros (£67m). Newcastle tried to sign the 28-year-old Brazilian in January but the Spanish side were not prepared to sell the defender. (Goal)

Atletico Madrid are frontrunners to sign Marseille's highly rated French midfielder Boubacar Kamara. Manchester United and Newcastle have also been linked with the 22-year-old, but Atletico are favourites to secure his services on a free transfer this summer. (Footmercato - in French)

Happy for players to join us if they are the right fit and are good enough. We were at real risk of relegation, no one could have expected us in our current position. Players like Ekitike had imo valid reasons for not joining us.

Not sure if I agree with that, like. Players will rightly have had reservations about coming to us in January. The likes of Alli & Van De Beek who knocked us back because they didn’t fancy a relegation battle only to end up in a relegation battle, fair enough maybe.

9 hours ago, Thiago said:

I'd steer clear of someone that didn't fancy it first time round.

Why?

Think that's cutting off our nose to spite our face a bit. We could miss out on some gems