More transfer rumours

midds

1 hour ago, McCormick said:

Completely agree. Think he’d be a very good signing, even at 30m.

Think thats around what Leeds might want, he wont come cheap with Raphinha leaving

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Bold of Leeds to sell all of their good players in one window.

Cashing in when the value is high. Could have been leaving for less than half only a few weeks ago. Think they are preparing for another relegation battle and don't seem too fussed of the outcome. 

5 hours ago, Nine said:

Seems like he’s really settled in London which makes total sense considering his time at Spurs, not sure what we could offer that would tempt him 

He's a professional footballer from Denmark. I'm sure hell go wherever is best for him. Its a short career. Who knows how long he has left in his career. 

7 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

He's a professional footballer from Denmark. I'm sure hell go wherever is best for him. Its a short career. Who knows how long he has left in his career. 

Yeah of course, but the rumour is that he doesnt want to leave London which makes sense (believe he has a young family who are settled there) so it doesnt sound like hes going anywhere unless Spurs come in for him. 

Edited by Nine

13 minutes ago, Nine said:

Yeah of course, but the rumour is that he doesnt want to leave London which makes sense (believe he has a young family who are settled there) so it doesnt sound like hes going anywhere unless Spurs come in for him. 

He has only been at Brentford for 6 months and before that Milan they can’t be that settled. 

1 minute ago, Toonjam88 said:

So what the blokes a professional footballer it’s not as if Newcastle is miles away from London 

This. It was well publicised that Callum Wilson’s family still lived on the South coast until this summer. 

I mean the rumour may not even be true but I'd understand if it was, like you say Wilson used to travel back after games and it was exhausting to him - maybe Eriksen isnt prepared to do that? He might want to go home to his family every night. 

3 minutes ago, Nine said:

I mean the rumour may not even be true but I'd understand if it was, like you say Wilson used to travel back after games and it was exhausting to him - maybe Eriksen isnt prepared to do that? He might want to go home to his family every night. 

The Botman family photo @ St James’ was a nod to Christian. You come, they can all come 🤗 :indi:

Pie in the sky stuff about him wanting to stay in London, who knows what he wants? Eriksen would be a dream signing but I'd be genuinely floored if he joined us.

Yeah of course we are a decent option for him but you can't tell me that one of the "big six" hasn't already sounded him out. I'm absolutely sure that one of them will have already sorted stuff out with him.

Don't be surprised to see him rock up at Liverpool or whatever. He's an absolute no brainer.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

Yeah of course we are a decent option for him but you can't tell me that one of the "big six" hasn't already sounded him out. I'm absolutely sure that one of them will have already sorted stuff out with him.

Man united have been linked to him constantly and are apparently in discussions with him and thats where the rumour of him not wanting to leave London has come from. 

22 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Newcastle is closer to London than London anyway…

This ain't far away from the truth. Its quicker to get from King's Cross than it is to get from Brentford to South London. I know this as I worked in Brentford for a bit whilst I lived in South London. Brentford is an absolute shit hole by the way. People just do nothing is accurate 

I did a list of domestic options in January amongst players who I deemed realistic, if we didn't sign Botman or Carlos and Dan Burn was one of the names I mentioned (okay, I got lucky).

With that I mind I thought I'd have another crack, focusing exclusively on players who play on the wing or up front.

Arsenal: Pepe (high wages, perhaps a loan)

Aston Villa: None

Bournemouth: Solanke

Brentford: Toney

Brighton: Trossard

Chelsea: RLC, CHO,Broja, Ziyech (loan) and Pulisic (loan)

Crystal Palace: Eze, Zaha

Everton: Gordon, DCL

Fulham: None

Leeds: Harrison, Bamford, James, Geldhart

Leicester: None

Liverpool: None

Man City: Cole Palmer

Man Utd: None

Forest: Johnson

Southampton: None

Spurs: Moura, Bergwijn

West Ham: None

Wolves: Jimenez, Neto, Hwang

Conclusion, lads we are going to have to shop abroad.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

I did a list of domestic options in January amongst players who I deemed realistic, if we didn't sign Botman or Carlos and Dan Burn was one of the names I mentioned (okay, I got lucky).

With that I mind I thought I'd have another crack, focusing exclusively on players who play on the wing or up front.

You just know any of that will be huge fee and wages compared to abroad, sadly.

9 minutes ago, STM said:

Johnson is the standout for me there. Kid has a lot of potential and is performing very well, and has been good for Wales lately. Watched him alot looks the real deal.

Interested to see his first year in the Prem.

Also now he's off to the WC chances are his prices goes way up after.

Edited by BonesJones