More transfer rumours

midds

I still think we'll end up with Lingard on loan to be honest and if we do, I think we'll have enough firepower to stay up, and adds a completely different avenue of attack, especially if we have someone like Nketieh up top. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Don't really rate Nketiah based on what I've seen and heard from my Arsenal-supporting mate who thinks he's total shit, but any backup striker is a bonus at this point and at least it would keep Wood on his toes whilst Wilson is out. Gives us an option from the bench too. 

He’s not very good.

Just now, Toonjam88 said:

Everyone saying he isn’t very good yet one of the best strikers we and England have ever had Shearer has nothing but good things to say about him. 

He's a talent. He just hasn't been managed very well by Arsenal and so it's hard to say exactly what he'll become really. They should have had him out on loan more.

He's the sort I think we could see coming along well under Howe's coaching, and with more regular game time.

It's just be great to have more pace in the team up front. Speed is just such a valuable asset in this league. He'll also have more space to  run into with us, as with Arsenal teams tend to sit in deep, and their play is a lot more patient and intricate.

Linked with zapata and lingard and end up with wood and Nketiah. I appreciate people trying to be positive but that’s awful striking options. Only good thing people can say about EN is he runs in behind. So can Dwight Gayle :lol:

5 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Aye but he knows what hes talking about when it comes to sticking the ball in the onion bag though.

Yeah he does when he played doesn’t mean he automatically becomes a good judge of strikers now.

Just now, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Hows Shearer no good at judging strikers anymore?

What ? I’ve answered your point already, just because someone was a top player doesn’t mean they are automatically the oracle when it comes to other players in their position.

We have to do things step by step, we stay up and we'll replace those bought now (Bruno and better players if you can sign them now the exceptions) with better as we progress.

After all that's gone on in the last 14 years, we have to have some perspective.

Edited by Bimpy474