More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Surely he's just referring to Bruno?

I was assuming that was a given tbh, but yeah in hindsight, that's probably who he's talking about. I still think Bakker will be in next though.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Surely he's just referring to Bruno?

That would make the ‘guess the player & foolish to confirm’ line a bit daft surely 

Edited by gdm

1 hour ago, Flip said:

Diaz to Liverpool is a great signing if they manage it. Mane is declining rapidly in quality.

This.

Very good player and would improve them alot and cover for the deciling players up on top.

I would take Origi over Mini

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I thought “tres chaud” meant “very hot”

It does in a literal sense. I've had a read of the article and the context is more in line with us being the most interested/serious out of all the clubs linked.

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

Lingard/Zapata/Alli all potential loans. Feel like Alli is a no goer as we could and would have already brought him in.

Would Atlanta really loan us their aging first choice striker?

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

The loan comment is quite exciting from Howe as well.

Suggests we've earmarked replacements for certain positions but if we see an opportunity to strengthen the first team even more, we'll make it happen. I love that! It's exactly what they should be doing and so far removed from our approach under Ashley

1 minute ago, Joey47 said:

Would Atlanta really loan us their aging first choice striker?

It's loan with option (or obligation) to buy from all reports. 

They are reportedly chasing a replacement with Origi number one on the list. If liverpool get Diaz then it could be a goer. I think they have been happy to keep origi though.

Just now, toontownman said:

It's loan with option (or obligation) to buy from all reports. 

They are reportedly chasing a replacement with Origi number one on the list. If liverpool get Diaz then it could be a goer. I think they have been happy to keep origi though.

We already got Atlanta FCs second top scorer ever in the shape of one Miggy Almiron

I just hope that we don't focus too much of our efforts on Monday getting rid of the deadwood. They should just tell the players/agents that they're surplus to requirements and you have until 11pm to sort something else otherwise you're out of the squad and in the reserves until the summer. 

1 minute ago, tom1988 said:

I just hope that we don't focus too much of our efforts on Monday getting rid of the deadwood. They should just tell the players/agents that they're surplus to requirements and you have until 11pm to sort something else otherwise you're out of the squad and in the reserves until the summer. 

Doesn't appear like we've made any attempt to ship anyone out at all, and there's certainly been little interest in any of the team barring a passing interest in Longstaff from Everton.