More transfer rumours

midds

12 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Same here. It's just out of office. 

Mine will turn up someday I’m sure like a lost Tom Cat… :'(

Edited by HTT II

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Luke thinks we want Nketiah. He seems to think him, Burn and Bruno will be our business.

Would be an underwhelming end to the window as I'm not sure how much of an improvement Nketiah and Burn are.

Still, at least they are addressing gaps in the squad.

If Nketiah signs you'd have to assume Gayle is off.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

I like him. Good player that stretches defenses 

I think that's the profile we'll be looking for, maybe we would have preferred someone a bit more proven though. I guess we will be thinking we've got Wilson coming back at some point as well though.

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I like him. Good player that stretches defenses 

Yeah, decent understudy to Wilson. Has really good movement and pace. Also very active pressing from the front.

Just now, ManDoon said:

Yeah very low risk move. I think he’s got something for sure. If you watch Bruno’s clips he likes a through ball so we need pace 

Yeah I said the same thing, Bruno really likes to thread those balls between the lines into dangerous areas, that's why Zapata had me drooling at the prospect of him linking up with him. So can definitely see the logic in Nketiah from that POV.

12 minutes ago, tommo said:

Very underwhelming. Very mixed window then. Nketiah isn’t good enough imo. ASM gets injured we are in trouble going forward 

Edited by gdm