More transfer rumours

midds

32 minutes ago, thorin said:

Do we have better targets in mind or did the consortium go vacation this time a year? :o

This Villa activity makes me...

You do know the season hasn’t been done a week and the window isn’t even open yet ?

13 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Bale is a disgraceful cunt. He should do the world a favour and disappear up his own arse never to be heard of again.

Why such a strong feeling against him? Always thought he had got a bit of a hard ride and was under appreciated after the champions league wins, things turned sour bur seemed the press and fans didn't warm to him first?  unless I'm missing somthing.

31 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

I don't know if we have better targets. But I'm pretty confident Carlos wasn't a target, otherwise we would have been far more heavily linked this week/would've got him. The price only being 31m Euro's suggests there was no one else in for him.

Didn't we offer Sevilla around 30m in Jan? I think I remember them asking for something like 40/50m.

30 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

I don't know if we have better targets. But I'm pretty confident Carlos wasn't a target, otherwise we would have been far more heavily linked this week/would've got him. The price only being 31m Euro's suggests there was no one else in for him.

Let's hope, but I'm not sure anymore. We need increased pace in the backline if Howe is to be able to lift that line without us getting trashed.

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

You do know the season hasn’t been done a week and the window isn’t even open yet ?

Does it seem to have bothered Villains you think, or anyone else signing and announcing new players...

Big things bubbling away in the background,carlos was always gonna have to have come in jan if he was gonna sign,kamara they didn't fancy at the end ,gonna be a great summer,trust the process,keep the faith.

3 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

Big things bubbling away in the background,carlos was always gonna have to have come in jan if he was gonna sign,kamara they didn't fancy at the end ,gonna be a great summer,trust the process,keep the faith.

How big? :shifty:

3 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

This is what I'm here for.

I think we might stun a few with our intended targets.

18 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Why such a strong feeling against him? Always thought he had got a bit of a hard ride and was under appreciated after the champions league wins, things turned sour bur seemed the press and fans didn't warm to him first?  unless I'm missing somthing.

I just don't like his topknot. 

1 minute ago, STM said:

Remind me how reliable GFFN is?

It rounds up all the French news, the actual source is at the end so in this case it’s l’equipe.

They do tend to only post credible sources though.

Edited by SUPERTOON