More transfer rumours

midds

At this point as long as the player isn't a dickhead, I'm excited for every signing knowing the guys in charge and I'm hoping Eddie is getting a decent input, will be doing a great job.

Every signing is going to either push for a starting spot or add solid depth, which isn't hard with our squad. Then the dream of a marquee signing thrown in there would be unbelievable. (Paqueta!!)

Obviously hard to predict but how many more signings do you guys think we will make?

1 hour ago, Nine said:

Doubt it

My God this is awful.

What could be worse than having an overbearing coddling mum as your agent, constantly whinging and bitching about everything. What an absolute nightmare that is.

Guy needs to cut that umbilical cord for goodness sake, although it's probably way too late now. Likely not going to overcome that dependency. Few things more insufferable than an over grown coddled entitled mama's boy. Damn.

1 minute ago, Mikky said:

Not read that Rabiot piece,  it didn’t his mum kickoff with Mbappe’s dad at the Euros (after the Swiss match)

Yep, there was no way we were interested in this lad. Just doesnt match up with anything we've seen and heard about Howes philosophy at all.

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Would absolutely love Raphinha here but I can't see it happening unfortunately.

The whole article that is from is here. https://www.wettfreunde.net/sportwetten-news/fabrizio-romano-interview-juni/

…about Newcastle transfers including Thorgan Hazard:

“We can consider (Nick) Pope a done deal. They have a full agreement with Burnley.

They have a different priority now and that is central defender Sven Botman. Newcastle have made a new £36m offer to Lille with some fringe benefits. Sven Botman is a real priority for Newcastle. They want him but they are at odds with AC Milan. AC Milan have also wanted Botman for a long time. So there is some competition but Newcastle are pushing with a new offer.

It's a crazy deal for Ekitike. The last time it was almost sealed on the deadline, then it burst and now it's back. They have an agreement with Reims but not yet with the player side, about the agent fee and so on. That's why they are still fighting for Ekitike. There is still no agreement. It's a crazy deal. They must find a solution as soon as possible.

Thorgan Hazard is one of the options they have on their list. But so far it's not a thing that's going to happen anytime soon, nor is it far advanced. I'm sure Newcastle will take their time.

And I can tell you one thing. Newcastle are among the clubs that could make an effort to sign Raphinha.

They are very ambitious in the market. Raphinha is one of those players they dream about. They also dreamed of Darwin Nunez.

But they knew it was going to be impossible once Liverpool jumped on the deal. But it shows Newcastle are trying to find players with such skill. A top player who could come to Newcastle. But I think it would be more than difficult for Raphinha as there are other clubs in the race."

On 21/06/2022 at 15:15, Hanshithispantz said:

Fuck Diaby, get that Pino cunt.

:lol: Was thinking the same looking at that graph without reading any of the parameters. Get him signed.

13 minutes ago, duo said:

Get agent Bruno on the case to have a word with Raphinha

I'd love to get that guy but Leeds know he's their best player and really would need to get 65M for him which might be too much for NUFC given the needs they have.

8 hours ago, KaKa said:

My God this is awful.

What could be worse than having an overbearing coddling mum as your agent, constantly whinging and bitching about everything. What an absolute nightmare that is.

Guy needs to cut that umbilical cord for goodness sake, although it's probably way too late now. Likely not going to overcome that dependency. Few things more insufferable than an over grown coddled entitled mama's boy. Damn.

Having any parent as an agent has always struck me as a bad idea. An agent has to be professional and realistic if they're doing their job properly. 

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Not much chance of this happening if we’re sticking to a rigid wage structure. If we have the money, this is the time to flex.

Reckon Brentford are offering bigger wages ?