More transfer rumours

midds

According to my impeccable source (ie Wiki), Ibanez can also play DM. Just a thought.

Normally I don't like centre backs masquerading as central midfielders, but seeing he's Brazilian, I'm sure he'll be all right.

13 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

That new contract must be to take him to his testimonial, hold it in Saudi and raise some funds for the transfer kitty 

Sell a handful of "premium tickets" at £20m each. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Cronky said:

According to my impeccable source (ie Wiki), Ibanez can also play DM. Just a thought.

Normally I don't like centre backs masquerading as central midfielders, but seeing he's Brazilian, I'm sure he'll be all right.

Could we not just play Coloccini there?

If we were to get Ibanez it would back up what Howe said the other day about if we can't strengthen the areas he wants we'll look at other positions. I suppose if we can't add 15-20 goals to the GF column, make sure we lose 15-20 goals from the GA one.

4 hours ago, gdm said:

On to the next one then? Ah I had high hopes for that one. Again tho if the kid isn’t interested why was his agent in Newcastle and this wasn’t even a story till his agent was in Newcastle 

If he wants another season of guaranteed playing why not sign him and loan him back? We get the player we want in a seasons time after more development and sign/loan an older forward who’s happy to be cover for Wilson this season.

There's a Nicolas Pepe rumour knocking about ... thoughts? Arsenal are apparently desperate to move him on and it may end up being an initial loan.

Not sure how to feel about it, as I think he has looked so bad at times for Arsenal, and I have not been a fan at all.

His goal scoring record for them the season before last was decent though, with 10 goals, and he scored a lot of goals in France.

Arsenal supporting friend with a season ticket, says he just doesn't suit there intricate style of play, and would benefit from a less possession heavy style.

I don't know man ... I'd be very nervous about it initially.

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

There's a Nicolas Pepe rumour knocking about ... thoughts? Arsenal are apparently desperate to move him on and it may end up being an initial loan.

Not sure how to feel about it, as I think he has looked so bad at times for Arsenal, and I have not been a fan at all.

His goal scoring record for them the season before last was decent though, with 10 goals, and he scored a lot of goals in France.

Arsenal supporting friend with a season ticket, says he just doesn't suit there intricate style of play, and would benefit from a less possession heavy style.

I don't know man ... I'd be very nervous about it initially.

If we haven’t signed anyone by deadline day I would take him on loan, he would be a last resort though if we literally couldn’t get anyone else.

3 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Panic stations If we don't have more in by next weekend like.

Knew this would happen if your grand expectations of £150m being spent didn’t come off