Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

Just now, McCormick said:

Sure but that’s something you predict based on current ability and age. Still think looking at his current ability it’s a pricey risk.

Could be a gamble. However I’m sure our people know a lot about him and have seen tons of him (much as possible). Hopefully it pays off. Time will telll.

He is raw, but from the little I have seen he does seem to have good movement, 1st touch and technical ability in general. Once he grows and matures and probably gets even quicker then we shall see his true potential. Has a lot of the good attributes that’s needed to succeed. 

Never seen him play but I'm hugely encouraged by the fact Dortmund want him too. That alone is a big positive for me, just have to wait and see if they can get it done, no stress here. 

Looking forward to watching this kid.. if he's as talented as some say he'll  be a star here..

And the best bit about it is.. if he does become a star we'll not be selling for a profit.

Is he good enough to start if required? I know he's young and needs time to adjust etc but is he good enough to be starting games if Wilson pulls up in October or whatever? 

Just now, midds said:

Is he good enough to start if required? I know he's young and needs time to adjust etc but is he good enough to be starting games if Wilson pulls up in October or whatever? 

Never played at this level so who knows. Never mind for a longer time. 

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Never seen him play, anyone describe what type of player he is ? 

Henry. But not quite as elegant or as fast or as good. Yet ;)

Edited by Ikon

Kid looks a real prospect from a little Denis Wise scouting, given we're not functioning under Ashley and his cronies I have full faith he'll be coached to his best ability. Exciting times lie ahead!