Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

The media are all over the shop with this one as well. Most sources are reporting we've agreed a fee and we're negotiating with his agent, but you have Bailey and Romano reporting that its ticking along, while Hope and Edwards are reporting that its stalled. Then you have the odd journo reporting that we still haven't agreed the structure of a deal with Reims.

The club are clearly keeping things quiet and its created an information vacuum that is being filled with rumours and educated guesses.

More like uneducated guesses.

5 hours ago, The Prophet said:

The media are all over the shop with this one as well. Most sources are reporting we've agreed a fee and we're negotiating with his agent, but you have Bailey and Romano reporting that its ticking along, while Hope and Edwards are reporting that its stalled. Then you have the odd journo reporting that we still haven't agreed the structure of a deal with Reims.

The club are clearly keeping things quiet and its created an information vacuum that is being filled with rumours and educated guesses.

Or all sides of the deal (each club, the player, agents involved) are all releasing different narratives to the media which results in the mixed reporting. 

10 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

Apparently the flights are back on! 49291560-1BCA-417F-98BF-C6B52C8C1ACE.thumb.jpeg.a68166a5852acbba6b99f4b4f82ba320.jpeg

Free elderly/personal care

No tuition fees

Free prescriptions

Progressive and aggresive policies on smoking and drinking etc etc

It's not perfect under the SNP but way less of a shithole, basket case than England. I'd take "Wee Nippy" over 98% of Westminster any day.

Just vote independence and leave us in peace.  I do hope though that if you do vote, England put up trade barriers and royally fuck the scots.  4m scots, 50% on benefits and they claim the rest of the UK are holding them back.  

Sick of people whining all the time.

I need a break from forums.  So depressing man.

34 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

Just vote independence and leave us in peace.  I do hope though that if you do vote, England put up trade barriers and royally fuck the scots.  4m scots, 50% on benefits and they claim the rest of the UK are holding them back.  

Is this irony? 

44 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

Well I guess we know who's a blue wall voting Tory idiot on this forum then. Interesting stats there, where did you get them? UKIP's benefits of Brexit page?

5 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Well I guess we know who's a blue wall voting Tory idiot on this forum then. Interesting stats there, where did you get them? UKIP's benefits of Brexit page?

According to the Scottish government website. 

Over half the Scottish population (2.8 million people) receive some form of social security. 

Edited by relámpago blanco

52 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

wow