Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

As much as it is a worry 3 strains in a few months, i'd be more worries if he was a few years older or even shorter and no longer growing. Muscles are weird at that age and height especailly if he's had a growth spurt over the last few years and has now made the jump from playing youth football to the pro game. I know people who have had similar and have experienced myself that after a growth spurt you can pull things alot easier at that age and you muscle have changed and you need to be a little more careful and manage you muscle until that have fully settled to the new length. 

Both Botman and Ekitike's deals should be concluded by the end of this upcoming week, I assume based on the recent reports. What next? I hope we go for a right-winger, while keeping an eye on Paqueta.

26 minutes ago, Mansour said:

Both Botman and Ekitike's deals should be concluded by the end of this upcoming week, I assume based on the recent reports. What next? I hope we go for a right-winger, while keeping an eye on Paqueta.

That’s a huge assumption you’re making there and I really wouldn’t get too attached to it. 

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Can someone send me a photo of both his legs I'm not believing he's in 1 piece 

hot-legs-5500372.jpg