Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

15 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Absolutely disgusting that this soft French cunt, clearly hates everything about Newcastle and Eddie Howe, but has come crawling back now that PSG have told him he's shit.

Aye. Sell him. 

Out of Ekitike and Botman I was far more excited about this lad. Let's see what happens next week. A striker and player out wide are the most important transfers this window so this lad could tick both boxes over time.

32 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Just watching SSN and the transfer bloke says still a lot of work to do. 

So I'm thinking, so it's not close then is it?

Sounds like one of those 'updates' where they just say the same thing that's been out there for a few days now, just in a slightly different way.

I have an update

We may or may not have bid. Terms may or may not have been agreed with selling club.
We may or may not be negotiating with the player. I can guarantee that he may or may not be getting a medical

You heard it here first

2 minutes ago, arnonel said:

I have an update

We may or may not have bid. Terms may or may not have been agreed with selling club.
We may or may not be negotiating with the player. I can guarantee that he may or may not be getting a medical

You heard it here first

avatar_6293_1368630634.thumb.gif.7e2a237avatar_6293_1368630634.thumb.gif.7e2a237avatar_6293_1368630634.thumb.gif.7e2a237avatar_6293_1368630634.thumb.gif.7e2a237avatar_6293_1368630634.thumb.gif.7e2a237avatar_6293_1368630634.thumb.gif.7e2a237avatar_6293_1368630634.thumb.gif.7e2a237avatar_6293_1368630634.thumb.gif.7e2a237avatar_6293_1368630634.thumb.gif.7e2a237

So in the same day we've had:

RMC - The player is waiting to see if he receives any other offers.

SSN - Terms are close to bring agreed and the hope is for a medical next week.

90 Mins - the hold up isn't the player, as agent fees still haven't been ironed out.

Nice :lol:

21 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Pretty funny now to be fair 😂

This article seems the most feasible I think. 

Sounds like everything is agreed and it's down to agent fees being haggled over.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Sounds like everything is agreed and it's down to agent fees being haggled over.

Well it could be the agent's fees or the player himself is holding out. It doesn't really say in the article.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Or these journos are filling the void with hot air as usual. 

he’s on holiday after just finishing his breakthrough season and playing in a summer tournament. Maybe he’s being productive and weighing his options whilst on holiday.