Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

6 minutes ago, jack j said:

30 million seems fucking radge to me like

8 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Haven’t changed my mind from the previous YouTube scouting expedition. He looks very raw and is one to develop. Not what we need right now.

What these two said.

I mean obviously I trust the scouting process etc and hope I'm wrong, but he just reminds me of Shola when he broke onto the scene - skinny legs, gangly, bit of trickery maybe, but ultimately nothing to get excited about.

18 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He’s still very very young , these are the sort of players that can turn out to be stars for you. I don’t care about the money. I love an unpredictable player 

16 is very, very young. Maybe younger, getting player into the academy at 14 or 15.

He's 19, he'll be 20 in June. At best he's young. At 19, Henry, the player he's most compared to, was playing for the full French national team whilst Ekitike has 2 U20 caps and that's it. And whilst different players develop at different rates, 19 is not *that* young.

If we were getting him for £10m or so, fair enough, but for £30+m I want someone who is guaranteed to be very good indeed.

13 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

16 is very, very young. Maybe younger, getting player into the academy at 14 or 15.

He's 19, he'll be 20 in June. At best he's young. At 19, Henry, the player he's most compared to, was playing for the full French national team whilst Ekitike has 2 U20 caps and that's it. And whilst different players develop at different rates, 19 is not *that* young.

If we were getting him for £10m or so, fair enough, but for £30+m I want someone who is guaranteed to be very good indeed.

I don't care tbh. If we can spend £40m on two 30yr old players just to keep us up,I 'd be more than happy to risk £30m on this lad. He looks a talent. 

3 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

For all Edwards faults he’s been spot on with most the transfer stuff this window , definitely seems to have a line to Mandy.

Does he fuck have a line to anyone at NUFC! After the way he went on over the takeover do you think AS would give him the time of day? He’s just rehashing what has already been rehashed by others, that and it’s an obvious link to make. He can get to fuck, the gobshite.

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Does he fuck have a line to anyone at NUFC! After the way he went on over the takeover do you think AS would give him the time of day? He’s just rehashing what has already been rehashed by others, that and it’s an obvious link to make. He can get to fuck, the gobshite.

Smile mate.

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

He definitely hasn’t got a link to Mandy.

As shown, he doesn’t have a clue, I wouldn’t credit him with the Wood exclusive either, and even if he did break that one, what’s that, 1 genuine breaking news in hundreds of absolute false, wrong, blatant made up shit in the last few years? He’s on the pulse…