Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

12 minutes ago, gdm said:

This kid will be class in a 2-3 years. Find it very strange that people go crazy about reports and analysis for Bruno but ignore glowing reports for this guy and focus on a dodgy YouTube compilation 

Bro your takes are wild. :lol:

Massive no to Nketiah but glowing for this kid. What’s the difference?!

8 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

This guy is the top goal scoring teenager in Europe.

this guy has glowing reports all over the place 

this guy is wanted by champions league challengers West Ham & Chelsea 

Nketiah struggles to score goals. 
Arsenal fans think he’s shite

Arsenal don’t even play him and want to sell him

while Arsenal being desperate for striker he gets practically no game time

quite the differences my man and hardly ‘wild’

Edit: this kid has scored the same amount of league goals this season that nketiah has in 4 years 

Edited by gdm

9 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

:lol: Cuba ma man. Yesterday you were saying Jude Bellingham wouldn’t be a great surprise signing. That’s the wildest take on here. 

Just now, Flip said:

:lol: Cuba ma man. Yesterday you were saying Jude Bellingham wouldn’t be a great surprise signing. That’s the wildest take on here. 

Haha I missed that. Fuckin hell :lol: aye I’ll just ignore what he says from now on. Wild 

Just now, gdm said:

Haha I missed that. Fuckin hell :lol: aye I’ll just ignore what he says from now on. Wild 

Cuba is good, but not sure what he’s been on in the past 24 hours. Might be that thin air. 

39 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Seems like a mix of Henry and Mbappe.

No pressure :lol:

My main worry with this is that this signing is all about potential and that we’ll have to get by with Wood, who hasn’t been pulling up any trees so far, as our main striker until Wilson is back. But hey ho

3 minutes ago, Collage said:

No pressure :lol:

My main worry with this is that this signing is all about potential and that we’ll have to get by with Wood, who hasn’t been pulling up any trees so far, as our main striker until Wilson is back. But hey ho

If Ashley was still here we'd be starting with gayle up front so thank the fucking stars mate

Edited by relámpago blanco

12 minutes ago, gdm said:

This guy is the top goal scoring teenager in Europe.

this guy has glowing reports all over the place 

this guy is wanted by champions league challengers West Ham & Chelsea 

Nketiah struggles to score goals. 
Arsenal fans think he’s shite

Arsenal don’t even play him and want to sell him

while Arsenal being desperate for striker he gets practically no game time

quite the differences my man and hardly ‘wild’

Edit: this kid has scored the same amount of league goals this season that nketiah has in 4 years 

In theory it makes sense, but have you ever watched Ekitike play for 90 minutes? I watched 2 full games from Reims in the last weeks, and to me he looks like a mixture of Crouch and Chamakh. Ok, he doesn't miss a lot of chances in front of goal, but he doesn't dribble much and is not VERY fast. He's worth 10m at most right now, Newcastle is being robbed here.

Just now, christ said:

So we’re trying to sign a 19 year old kid with a one in two record in one of Europe’s top leagues who is top scorer for his club this season and people are still whinging. Love this club man.

Just disappointed that Gayle hasnt been given the opportunity.........

Let's be honest, the combo Ekitike + Wood for more than 50m is not good business. I doubt these two can score more than 10 goals together by the end of the season. Should've signed a WC striker for 40-50m, instead of two "ok, but not so good".

Edited by cranna

Just now, cranna said:

In theory it makes sense, but have you ever watched Ekitike play for 90 minutes? I watched 2 full games from Reims in the last weeks, and to me he looks like a mixture of Crouch and Chamakh. Ok, he doesn't miss a lot of chances in front of goal, but he doesn't dribble much and is not VERY fast. He's worth 10m at most right now, Newcastle is being robbed here.

He’s a tall glass of water man. If he kicks on and improves and develops like people think he will then it’s not a robbery In the slightest. Bruno & Hugo are being signed for the next 5 or more years. Targett, wood & burn are signed because it’s a necessity. 

on both Hugo & Bruno I think we’ve moved now because they’d both be big targets for other clubs in the summer. 

4 minutes ago, cranna said:

Wow. Maybe you should throw your hat in the ring for chief scout job at NUFC, you've clearly watched this lad more than Nickson.

1 minute ago, cranna said:

Let's be honest, the combo Ekitike + Wood for more than 50m is not good business. I doubt these two can score more than 10 goals together by the end of the season.

As I just explained he’s being signed now because he’ll be targeted by the likes of Chelsea & West Ham in the summer. He’s one for the future than can help out now. We do need goals but think he can chip in with a few and signing lingard would help with that too 

2 minutes ago, cranna said:

Let's be honest, the combo Ekitike + Wood for more than 50m is not good business. I doubt these two can score more than 10 goals together by the end of the season. Should've signed a WC striker for 40-50m, instead of two "ok, but not so good".

"Yes, I'll have all these eggs in the one basket thanks"

2 minutes ago, cranna said:

Let's be honest, the combo Ekitike + Wood for more than 50m is not good business. I doubt these two can score more than 10 goals together by the end of the season.

We won't care in 5 years when Hugo has cemented himself as the best striker in Europe and is worth 200 million!