Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

Just now, xLiaaamx said:

Also hope giving the BS about Race against time, there's fucking 14 hours, that's plenty of time to get it done once you've already had a bid accepted. 

Aye I’m not sure about that either. And if there was any sniff of a deal being done yesterday then surely we’d have (cos we can!) parked a plane at CDG or a smaller regional airport yesterday?

Just now, wormy said:

Jesus Christ. Just taking a random £30m punt on the potential of a 19 year old. :lol: It still doesn't feel real.

in context, we took a random £25M punt on a 30 year old, just to weaken a relegation rival :whistle:

On the medical, I read a couple of years ago that clubs can opt for shorter, less thorough medical if they want, or a player might go for a pre-medical at an independent clinic a few days in advance, so the medical would just be reading the clinic’s report and double checking anything they want to look at more closely.

so there will be plenty of time.

I really want this one to happen

Day off today so I'm going to soak in the deadline day madness and enjoy, which is the first time I've done so with nufc for about 10 bliddy years

Edited by Willow