Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

The beauty of the new norm = I couldn't give a shit if someone turns us down or goes elsewhere. We will get someone just as good.*

*Disclaimer: Reserves the right to kneejerk If we are sat not signed anyone amazing in September.

Edited by toontownman

Not a chance we would've returned to him start of this window if he wasn't interested. I reckon the agent and our club have had communication going since January's approach about him signing

5 minutes ago, wiseman said:

Not a chance we would've returned to him start of this window if he wasn't interested. I reckon the agent and our club have had communication going since January's approach about him signing

Yes 100%, although I don’t like hearing about agents having so much input. Remember Anelka? He had his brothers involved iirc and they burnt plenty of bridges.

I actually don’t think his statistics are that impress and if he is to wanting to hold out for a bigger club - compare this attitude to Bruno’s or targets then screw him. We’re better off without imo

If he’s not sold on the club even after the way we finished the season then it’s not footballing reasons, as in the direction of the club. Maybe he feels he won’t get enough game time.

Its coming across that he’s panicking as soon as a transfer gets close, he still is just a kid after all.

11 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Chronicle?

They printed a story the other day “Henderson linked with Newcastle” - upon reading the article it said Enrique thinks we should buy him.

how the fck is that being linked with the club?

28 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I actually don’t think his statistics are that impress and if he is to wanting to hold out for a bigger club - compare this attitude to Bruno’s or targets then screw him. We’re better off without imo

We have no idea on his attitude 

30 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

If he’s not sold on the club even after the way we finished the season then it’s not footballing reasons, as in the direction of the club. Maybe he feels he won’t get enough game time.

Its coming across that he’s panicking as soon as a transfer gets close, he still is just a kid after all.

If so, he needs to grow a mustache and join us, it'll be fun!