Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

He's an absolute passenger, like. The biggest myth of the season is that his presence has contributed to our upturn in form; it's almost entirely happened in spite of him. 

I mean, if you watched that Youtube video showing his Burnley goals, they were absolutely horrific. 

It was easy to see he was shit before he signed, but very hard to believe he could be this fucking shit. It's quite an achievement making it to this level of football with such a lack of ability. But then Burnley.

1 minute ago, Sean said:

I mean, if you watched that Youtube video showing his Burnley goals, they were absolutely horrific. 

It was easy to see he was shit before he signed, but very hard to believe he could be this fucking shit. It's quite an achievement making it to this level of football with such a lack of ability. But then Burnley.

Billy sharp was better in the prem and he’s about 54

Just now, KaKa said:

This guy should not be starting ahead of Gayle that's for certain.

It really isn’t for certain. Gayle is done.

Wood is not the answer for sure but right now he’s all we’ve got until Wilson is back and the summer window 

Just now, LV said:

It really isn’t for certain. Gayle is done.

Wood is not the answer for sure but right now he’s all we’ve got until Wilson is back and the summer window 

i don’t think I’ll ever truly understand how there wasn’t another striker in the world for £25m. 

Have generally thought he has been a bit harshly judged on here but was reminiscent of a League of Ireland centre forward tonight tbh, slow and cumbersome without any apparent ability to control the ball or anticipate anything