Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

46 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Given Wood is *checks notes* "disastrous" and "abysmal' we'll be better off without.

The stats tell the same story though, unless we suddenly set up to cross it at any opportunity he is not really effective. He is route one. But he is all we got after we daftly wasted 25 on him rather than putting that aside to use for an actual striker.

1 hour ago, Nine said:

The worst thing is if hes out then certain people will twist like fuck about us not signing another striker 

It's not twisting though, it's highlighting an area of genuine concern - I personally think there is more twisting from people who don't like to see it when people are not agreeing that there are genuine concerns. We needed a genuine goalscorer before any news on Wood. It could come back to bite us on the arse come the end of the season. 

6 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

It's not twisting though, it's highlighting an area of genuine concern - I personally think there is more twisting from people who don't like to see it when people are not agreeing that there are genuine concerns. We needed a genuine goalscorer before any news on Wood. It could come back to bite us on the arse come the end of the season. 

Im not saying I dont agree, I think I wanted to see Zapata more than anyone [emoji38]

12 minutes ago, DJ_NUFC said:

Willock up top, Schar in DM. Would love to see a manager actually try an N-O first eleven one day, who knows, might just work. 

Or more likely we would lose every game 4-0. I hope to never see Schar playing in midfield.

6 hours ago, loki679 said:

We've got him now so time will tell.  Personally I think it was a terrible bit of business on our part and there were way better ways we could have spent £25m.  I'll be delighted if he proves me wrong.

I 100% sure there would have been, BUT you saw how long all that shit dragged out in the transfer window and ending in nothing. They grabbed a player they could get immediately and I understand most here seem to hate him but he was not total shit against Leeds. So let's see what he does, right?

Edited by McDog

10 hours ago, Shearergol said:

No, the worst thing will be having to watch Gayle 

Gayle might be more likely to get on the end of a through ball than Wood, although admittedly it's been a long time since we've seen him do it.