Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Nailed on to score. Bruno with the assist.

Hopefully on a through-ball so I can stop hearing about how Wood isn't able to get on the end of any through-balls (even though most of his goals are scored with his feet and not his head). :lol:

13 minutes ago, Sean said:

17 out of his 50 PL goals have been headers. 3 were penalties. A good deal more were tap ins. 

Getting in behind isn't one of his strengths.

I've just watched through that videos of his first 50 for Burnley and 11 of them were him running in behind onto through balls, which isn't a bad return for someone playing for Burnley. Some cracking finishes too. 

3 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

I've just watched through that videos of his first 50 for Burnley and 11 of them were him running in behind onto through balls, which isn't a bad return for someone playing for Burnley. Some cracking finishes too. 

I just hope he can still make those runs, Burnley fans seemed to think he's been sluggish this season.

Just now, TRon said:

I just hope he can still make those runs, Burnley fans seemed to think he's been sluggish this season.

He's not had any significant injuries and he's only just 30, he'll have a few years in his legs yet. Other than the addition of Cornet the whole team had gone stale from what I can tell, which is more likely to be the cause than his legs going at 29.

I’m not at all optimistic about him but he has been fine so far today. Absolutely not his fault that no one is getting nowhere near him when the ball’s in the air and he’s winning it more often than not.