Newcastle United vs Watford: 15/01/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

If we dont win this one we deserve to go down, definitely been improvment since Howe but results are needed now. Hopefully we can get an early goal and push on as the longer it goes on then bums will start twitching. 

Got to get something here. Mind we are absolutely dog shit so who knows what will happen. Guess it all swings on if our good players decide to put in a performance or not. 

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

Nonsense. He’s played LB most of his professional career 🙂

He may well have but he's played his best at LCH in a 3/5. At left back his lack of ability with the ball allows teams to make us  funnel it to him for the 30yd chip up the line.

Edited by madras

Thank chuff I am playing rugby whilst this is being played. Well, I will probably finish in time for the last 30 minutes and be constantly hitting F5.

Must WIN game for me, point is no good, it's a 6-pointer, we win, we are out of the bottom 3, and that is a must.

Draw at a minimum, but a win is more than just 3 points at this stage.

A win could be the catalyst for a second half season charge. We already have a lot of the club pulling in the right direction now, we just need the team to find that extra something to join the dots.

If the back four are in total concentration mode and fully focused on not conceding. We win!

It's the area I have no confidence in, you know even when we go a goal up, the guys at the back or the keeper have an error in them.

Just pray they are focused.🙏

25 minutes ago, GWN said:

Point a disaster? 

We need to start winning. A draw is as bad as a loss in terms of how it affects the league table tbh. 

Anything but a win against this lot and we can forget about being able to beat Leeds or Everton. 

Guest reefatoon
20 minutes ago, Ikon said:

One off someone's ass, or however. 

VAR will have some rule where it will be arseside and overrule it.

It's not completely over if we don't win this, but a win will do wonders for our ability to bring quality players in. The top players are going to be a lot less hesitant to join if we look like a team that has at least a chance of staying up, less so if we look like a team that's doomed already.

3 minutes ago, Willow said:

Daft question but there's definitely nowhere in town showing the match is there?

Heard it wasn't on TV but double checking as I'm in town at the moment

Nine bar at the ground should be showing it.

I'm always very excited for our games but when they come around it's 90 minutes of nervousness and agony and I don't really enjoy myself at all :lol:

Still look forward to them for some reason. 

Edited by Peppe

2 minutes ago, dcmk said:

Sissoko red card & a penalty for us within the first 10 minutes please.

Boy that would be nice. I just can’t see where wins are coming from we’re so poor and just don’t seem to be able to gain any confidence from anywhere

Edited by nufcnick