Newcastle United 1 - 1 Watford (15/01/2022)

LRD

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Man this is so frustrating, we've all but dominated, and should be ahead by a couple of goals, but our composure infont of goal is so shocking. Having a focal point up top has made a difference to our play, and Trippier is the best ball player in the pitch. Game is ours here.

Trippier is the best, but everyone else bar Joelinton is the worst. 

Just now, mouldy_uk said:

Longstaff is such a nothing player, surely Willock offers more in terms of goal threat

Agreed, Joe is out of form but at least he's capable of some kind of form to begin with, Sean's been pure pap

2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Longstaff has been really good. If he keeps this up, then that would be massive to the end of the season.

ASM is basically a counter attacking player only. Absolutely useless when he is tightly marked. Can’t hold it up, poor touch, can’t pass. 

This is nervy as fuck. 

He can pass, he just chooses not to.

3 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Definitely having a go in terms of committing men forward but lacking a lot of quality in and around the box. 

Committing men forward, but with no real intent or threat. Never getting in where it really matters, always a yard or so behind. 

3 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Are you watching a different game?

Admittedly I missed half of the half but I meant in general, has he been ok? I just think Joe's a far better player!

Joe Willock I mean

Edited by Willow

1 minute ago, Holloway said:

How often does Shelvey get done for pace on a one v one chase man, I thought he had found half a yard but nah,has he fuck

He’s a waste of a shirt tbh, mindless early yellow as well. 

Schar can pass from deep, we don’t need Shelvey to do it whilst offering nothing defensively. 

2 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Joelinton, Fraser, and Trippier absolutely on it today. Fraser's annoyance and busy play makes up for his lack of final class. But he's making shit happen. Trippier is a fair few tiers above everyone else on that pitch. 

Dummett seems to be quietly getting on with it.

ASM's man has his number. Quicker and sharper...making ASM a frustration. ASM also making ASM a frustration :lol:

So far Wood has failed to correctly read a single cross. Which is not what he was billed as. Told we'd have won if he played via Cambridge. But first 45 showed he'd have been in the wrong place for all of those crosses anyways :lol:  But he's got 45 mins to correct that and hopefully he'll quickly learn his new teammates. 

Wood should have had a pen, though. 

Woods had 2 fucking training sessions man