Newcastle United 1 - 1 Watford (15/01/2022)

LRD

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

It's not 'hate'. The guy is not doing the simple things that could potentially make things a lot easier for us, which is incredibly frustrating. He can be a 'flair' player without being so careless and playing with his head down so much. We especially can't afford it at the moment, as the team needs all the help it can get.

Beautiful timing. 

Like I was saying, losing possession is the quid pro quo for that.

He can unpick defences. That's worth its weight in gold. It's fine if he loses possession on the right parts of the field.

Just now, elbee909 said:

I think that goal is precisely why ASM is frustrating. When he is decisive in the right way he works.

I just don't understand why people can't grasp this :lol:

We should potentially have wrapped this game up by now. It's a dangerous way to go with the situation we are in.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

It's not 'hate'. The guy is not doing the simple things that could potentially make things a lot easier for us, which is incredibly frustrating. He can be a 'flair' player without being so careless and playing with his head down so much. We especially can't afford it at the moment, as the team needs all the help it can get.

He could create so many more chances, but he pulls these great plays out of his ass every so often.

Just now, KaKa said:

I just don't understand why people can't grasp this :lol:

We should potentially have wrapped this game up by now. It's a dangerous way to go with the situation we are in.

You're completely inventing all of these incredible passing opportunities that he's passed up. Genuinely a figment of your imagination. 

Just now, Smal said:

Eat shit haters :lol: 

He's been shite man[emoji38]

In that position, running at the defence, he's dangerous but picking the ball up in the middle of the pitch and constantly trying to take players on has nearlly been costly for us on numerous occasions.

Howe needs to try and talk somesense into him.