Jesse Lingard

This is ridiculous manure are worth £2bn the fact there is a survival bonus thrown in should be a goer rather than holding out. Lingard is on 100k a week that's 2m they will have to pay in wages if he stays and they may reject our loan due to survival bonus they are still making £7m for a free agent by loaning him to us 

So the theory is they're fucking us about so we run out of time and can't sign someone else? I get it but it seems a stretch. Surely they'd rather just get some money for their assets or do they really think us staying up hinges on us signing their deadwood? I think they're probably just trying to get as much money out of us as possible, which you'd expect them to. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

So the theory is they're fucking us about so we run out of time and can't sign someone else? I get it but it seems a stretch. Surely they'd rather just get some money for their assets or do they really think us staying up hinges on us signing their deadwood? I think they're probably just trying to get as much money out of us as possible, which you'd expect them to. 

Thats not a theory that's straight para nonsense.

EDIT: Aware it's not your 'theory'. Youre just summarising the lunacy. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

1 minute ago, madras said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Man Utd have already decided to accept but want to make us sweat for an hour or two.

Tbf, we aren't meeting their price so there's obviously still negotiating to be done. 

I see the conspiracy theories are out.

There is no conspiracy. Man Utd want to rinse as much money as they can out of us and they will either succeed or have a homegrown lad pissed off and 2.5m wage bill for the next 6 month for someone they have no intention of playing.

13 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I think this is exactly what happens.

If they won't accept our best offer now, walk and try to find someone else. They'd absolutely love to pull the rug from under our feet at 10:50pm.