Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

I'm a brand new fan too. I became one on seeing that quote about Bruno potentially improving five of the top six.

This feels like when Citeh went from buying Shay Given, Wayne Bridge, and Gareth Barry to Tevez, Yaya, and David Silva. We've already signed one real deal in Trippier, but this one can't be explained away with "he knows him from Burnley" or "one last payday". This would be us getting to that level in one (January) window.

1 minute ago, rickyprickles said:

What makes you say this out of interest? I've never heard of him personally. 

He can tackle, break up play and also play a forward pass. Think centre midfield should be our number one priority and sorting that position will also improve our defence.

1 minute ago, HWTL said:

Couldn't go another disappointment especially with this one, if its another failure I'm not looking anymore till midnight on Monday. 

Of course you’re not 😏😉F5,F5,F5

Edited by PauloGeordio

6 minutes ago, tommo said:

Sometimes moves it slowly?  From the clips I've seen of him, it's like I'm watching on fast forward.  In comparison with our midfield dwelling on the ball or strolling about with it aimlessly.  

8 minutes ago, tommo said:

Simon Jordan mentioned this when the takeover first happened, he said we need to pay transfer fees over the length of the players contract to minimize (as much as possible) the effects of FFP.

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Definitely love the sound of his character and competitive nature. Huge plus 

Tbh you can see it just in the way he steals the ball. Uses angles and body leverage to shift opponents off the ball and you wonder how he even done it.

I hope that we'd get more obviously but if this guy is as good as he looks then we could probably get away with just him. The difference an excellent CM would make to the whole team would be massive. 

9 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Just fucking get it done unless tens of millions apart. If we get him it's like me marrying Margot Robbie. Do it now. 

Exactly. It's like somehow managing to convince Margot Robbie to marry you, having everything organised, but then letting her call it all off because she wants an extra tier on the cake.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

I hope that we'd get more obviously but if this guy is as good as he looks then we could probably get away with just him. The difference an excellent CM would make to the whole team would be massive. 

Still need a striker urgently IMO.