Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

14 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

He's not even close to 6ft [emoji38]

I would be surprised if he was a few mil over 5'10

I think it's the measure of the circumference of his gigantic BALLS.

9 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Teams like Man Utd and Arsenal could've solved so many problems by signing this lad. 

Can't believe he's ours. 

Arsenal/Legoheed must be kicking themselves, especially given results for them recently. I think they just took it for granted that he would join them. 

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

We should pinch Partey imo 

I think the big boys weren’t expecting Bruno to move in January, we don’t usually see that calibre of transfer in that window. 

Partey would be amazing but impossible sadly, they paid a lot for him and he’s on big money. 

10 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Man U would be a lot better with him rather that McSauce or Fred. 

Was watching the Villa game yesterday and had a thought about Bruno, if he'd somehow ended up at Spurs instead, playing those delicious through passes for that front 3. Scary thought, not that they're struggling for creativity anyway.

On 09/04/2022 at 13:47, Tiresias said:

Cabaye was closer to Shelvey (and a lot lot better tbh) in that he wasnt quick and had excellent range of passing but Bruno has a lot quicker speed of thought with quicker feet, more short ranged incisiveness. 

Shelvey's unathletic. Cabaye for us wasn't poor athletically but a game could hit a tempo that was too fast and physical for him and he'd be chasing shadows.

19 hours ago, ManDoon said:

I’m legit obsessed with this guy. The way he plays is perfect. He literally demands the ball at all times. He’s a CL level player and would get in every single team in the PL

He wouldn't like.

Not the top 3. Need to see more for the rest of the top 8 or so.

He would've been a great replacement for Moutinho for Wolves.

He wouldn't be a regular for Man City, Liverpool or Chelsea, but then again not many are due to how they rotate their squads. I'm fairly certain though that he'd have enough playing time to be considered an integral part of their first team.

Btw, any idea who the kid he lifted up during the goal celebration on Friday was? :lol: Skip to 00:43

6 minutes ago, Conjo said:

He wouldn't be a regular for Man City, Liverpool or Chelsea, but then again not many are due to how they rotate their squads. I'm fairly certain though that he'd have enough playing time to be considered an integral part of their first team.

Btw, any idea who the kid he lifted up during the goal celebration on Friday was? :lol: Skip to 00:43

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/nufc-bruno-boy-celebration-alfie-23646273

That goal showed the difference between a run of the mill player and the best. He's not got everything, but he's an impact player. The passes are killer, and he has the instinct to get in there and ram it in the net like he did for both strikes today. That is what wins you games.