Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

We've got an absolute worldy here lads. It's not just his ability and application,it's his childlike enthusiasm for the game,and he clearly loves it here. Infecting the whole squad,or certainly should be. I fucking love him !

I've taught English as a foreign language before and I think a few on here have too. I can't tell you how incredible and rare it is for his English to be that good that quickly. It's one thing being able to speak it, but the listening comprehension is so impressive.

The best student I ever had went from a mid B to low D in 10 months, Bruno's gone from low A (the lowest) to what I'd say is a mid or high C in 2 months, that's so impressive.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

I've taught English as a foreign language before and I think a few on here have too. I can't tell you how incredible and rare it is for his English to be that good that quickly. It's one thing being able to speak it, but the listening comprehension is so impressive.

The best student I ever had went from a mid B to low D in 10 months, Bruno's gone from low A (the lowest) to what I'd say is a mid or high C in 2 months, that's so impressive.

I read he did the same when he moved to France, special player and lad this one, love him.