Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

It's definitely helped bring a change in Almiron I've noticed. He knows there is someone who is going to look for him so he sets off on these runs now with confidence a through ball may come his way. 

Just now, ManDoon said:

I’m gonna drop my hottest take of all time and I fully expect to get hated on, but I think Modric is the most overrated player of a generation. Genuinely.

Mad statement. Why?

10 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I’m gonna drop my hottest take of all time and I fully expect to get hated on, but I think Modric is the most overrated player of a generation. Genuinely.

He’s won what 4 champions leagues and been to the World Cup final

14 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Brave shout :lol:, wouldn’t go that far but I somewhat agree in that he’s not Ballon D’or standard imo nor should he be in the same conversation as Iniesta and Zidane etc. (which I do see some people claiming).

Obviously his achievements do warrant that his name gets brought up but ability-wise (although a top player) I don’t see him at the same level as some of those legendary names.

If we’re doing searing hot, controversial takes I’ll throw my hat in.

Moussa Dembele- the Spurs one- was, in his prime, one of the best midfielders of all time. Super underrated. The guy had it all; athleticism, silky dribbling, strength, tackling, passing. Spurs’ decline at that time was due to not being able to replace this beast.

:lol: y’all can put me on ignore now.

Ridiculously good. At everything! Despite being under pressure from players and with no good options early on he still came out with the ball in possession, when at times, it shouldn’t even be possible. 

I want him box to box. Our composer, the one pulling the stings and dictating the flow and tempo and everything about the game. Get one slightly more defensive minded and a attacking midfielder and we are set in this area. Bloody hell, he is a player and a half.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

You know I think that’s a decent shout, it’s been pretty forgotten just how dominant he actually was for them. Like you say he had all the tools and frequently put them together for Spurs. I can get behind that one tbh. 

Here’s another. Ricardo Carvalho made JT look a much better defender than he actually was and Carvalho is one of the best CBS the league has ever seen imo 

Carvalho was immense