Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

41 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

My only criticism of him is I think he looks quite susceptible to getting caught in possession being on the ball too long at times.

Although that’ll be down to being in a new league and can easily be put right.

He’s fucking brilliant like. 

I think that might be a big part of why they've brought him in gradually. 

37 minutes ago, Kanji said:

you just needed to say “right, I didn’t mean his athleticism I should have said I’ don’t think he has PL standard pace” - also my point being we are on a football forum and I’d have thought people knew how to articulate a simple point between pace and athleticism. 

Pace is usually considered part of athleticism.

The graphic in his Sky interview said he'd run the furthest of all 22 on the pitch at like 11.6km. And he still made a lung bursting run with a diving header and finish after all that running. :lol: He's an incredible athlete. 

7 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

The graphic in his Sky interview said he'd run the furthest of all 22 on the pitch at like 11.6km. And he still made a lung bursting run with a diving header and finish after all that running. :lol: He's an incredible athlete. 

Only completed 16 passes too.

3 minutes ago, Heron said:

Exactly. I. Am. Spent. :lol:

Sorry Espio :lol:

But nar, seriously, just Bruno. Just Bruno. 

Honestly, knock yourself out, we've been married like 14 years, it's not like I get any anymore :lol:

Sorry for the ignorance, but what is ‘athletic’ anyway?! Physical attributes combined? Only so many centre mids have them all I’d have thought. Certainly makes up for it with his technical ability!

Also he’s mint. 

2 hours ago, Scotty66 said:

Did anyone else think lascelles ignored him for a few minutes on the lap of honor from the sky footage? 

Everyone was hugging him and lascelles looked at him and walked next to him for a few minutes before shaking his hand, just seemed a bit strange. 

Anyway, what a player, those little toe tackles when he nicks the ball Kante style are so so important. And that header, wow what a moment. Stuff dreams are made of. 

Lascelles looked happy enough when he scored 🤷🏼‍♂️