Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

2 hours ago, Happinesstan said:

Yeah. I remember when we beat Burnley and they did a lap of honour, some people were cringing. But fuck it. That's what this city is best at, celebrating. We've just had naff all to celebrate for the longest of times.

I think from the very first announcement that the takeover had gone through, the message was ‘We Are United’. 

Still remember the emotion of Eddie Howe celebrating with the fans after the first win against Burnley. It was only a little thing but it made me believe he was the right man for us.

After the years of Ashley along with stooges like Bruce & Pardew, actually seeing the people in charge being passionate goes a long way. 

I remember KK saying once you get this club pointing in the right direction with a bit of momentum then it will be a juggernaut. 

We’ve only just begun. 

16 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Watched the winner about 100 times already like 😂

Was in the East Stand towards the Leazes and as soon as Willock gets past Tielemans, everybody was on their feet, you could just feel something was happening. Magic. 

7 minutes ago, JeffJ said:

I think from the very first announcement that the takeover had gone through, the message was ‘We Are United’. 

Still remember the emotion of Eddie Howe celebrating with the fans after the first win against Burnley. It was only a little thing but it made me believe he was the right man for us.

After the years of Ashley along with stooges like Bruce & Pardew, actually seeing the people in charge being passionate goes a long way. 

I remember KK saying once you get this club pointing in the right direction with a bit of momentum then it will be a juggernaut. 

We’ve only just begun. 

The only momentum needed is the removal of the obstacle that holds us back. 

Mind you, it's some impact when you hit the Kenny Dalglish wall.

Edited by Happinesstan

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Just need to get rid of “enjoy the game” for something less shite. 

Christ! I thought about this for a split second. I remembered "Glasgow'smilesbetter" and tried to adapr upon it.

We need a word beginning with 's' that indicates happiness, or enjoyment.

Fuck the English language.

I can't accept losing. I hate losing. After we lose sometimes I don't want to speak to anyone, I don't speak to my partner, I just want to sit quietly and watch TV series. I'm really upset when we lose.

Compare that to some of the chumps we've had here in Ashleys time :lol: 

52 minutes ago, PENKAAA said:

We've had a fair few of those kind of soundbites from players even during the Ashley years (particularly new signings that hadn't been worn down yet). But it hits a lot different when you have faith that the owners and board share the same ambitions.

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, wormy said:

We've had a fair few of those kind of soundbites from players even during the Ashley years (particularly new signings that hadn't been worn down yet). But it hits a lot different when you have faith that the owners and board share the same ambitions.

That and Bruno is actually fucking brilliant compared to the other mostly chums!

Edited by HTT II