Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

On the match cam you see him egging on the crowd when the ball goes out....just because. 

His mother and fatha crying at the love their son gets from the crowd. 

Him diving in on Targett's interview shouting 'he needs to stay'. 

Stood pointing and singing at Big Jow through 'He's Brazilian'. 

He's our talisman and the centre of our transformation... I love the bloke.  I feel like he's happy and truly believes he can realise his ambitions here.  On top of that he'll attract other top players. 

What a fuckin signing. 

Edit : NP Bruno shagger

Edited by Wilson

On 17/05/2022 at 05:05, bobbydazzla said:

I get the right hump seeing people taking pics during the match but broke my own rule last night to get this one

D16949-DE-2-CDA-4107-9-AD4-8-C38-D2-FDD1

:lol: Take more pictures fucking hell.

3 hours ago, Peppe said:

Still affraid we're going to lose him. Old habits die hard, as they say. Damn you Ashley :rant:

The Bruno’s are about to have a “Geordie” son to consummate the families marriage and commitment to Newcastle United! :indi:

3 hours ago, Peppe said:

Still affraid we're going to lose him. Old habits die hard, as they say. Damn you Ashley :rant:

I fear that if we don't reach the upper echelons of the prem or win something in the next 2 seasons he'll be tempted away or his agent will engineer a move to one of the current big boys. I say current 'cos in 3-4 years we'll be one of the big boys on our current trajectory with PIF, Amanda and Sir Eddie 

2 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

Will you be my agent and we'll get this pic making some dollar dollar bills y'all. You've got the hussle to do it

:lol: At the very least I'd post it on IG and tag the club, Bruno, and Serena Taylor.

I’m confident that we will be in the Champions League by the time the new reforms have come into play. That’s the 2024/25 season and I think by then we will have had two full seasons to sort ourselves and show the ambition that Bruno has suggested. 

Love to see how this thread and his game are evolving. 

My first post here will never get old! 

For those who say you'll get UCL football in 24/25 I think the toons will be a big conterder for that ucl spot on the 23/24 season already, if not next year thanks to Howe.

Debating about who is the best newcomer - Chris Sutton thinks he didn’t start at first as he wasn’t preferred rather than being slowly integrated! Thick as pig shit!

CS: Bruno Guimaraes has been good at Newcastle, too. It’s interesting how he couldn’t get a game because Eddie Howe preferred Joe Willock, Jonjo Shelvey and Joelinton in midfield. 

But now he’s flying. Still, it’s Diaz who’s nailed it. Liverpool’s front line has always picked itself. Now we barely talk about Roberto Firmino anymore!