Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Will be very exciting to see how he does with very good players around him instead of Longstaff, Murphy and Joelinton. Don't get me wrong Joelinton is very very good but perhaps lacking in some aspects. 

We might be ok with Joe's somewhat lacking ability in some areas if we have just one another very good CM. Drool worthy when thinking what Howe and Bruno and co can do when we have less "weaker" links.

Our starting 11 is 2 players away from being absolutely top 4 quality imo (when everyone is fit), maybe even less. I'd say with the way Almiron is playing right now that we are 2 top quality midfielders missing.

Obviously we need attacking players if we can't keep them fit, as well as better squad depth. Not sure if Miggy has finallly found his feet or if its's a purple patch. Amazing lately nontheless.

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Signing autographs now. :lol:

Amazing isn't it ? Remember that video of Mr & Mrs Guimareas at an early home game. Both crying cheers of joy as their bairn was being serenaded ?

Dad in the away end at Man U and now signing autographs ????

Great stuff

9 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Going to have to go to the World Cup without his mate Paqueta, seems he’s done his shoulder in pretty badly.

Wonder if this might play into our hands against Spurs and Chelsea. I know it'll affect Bruno and a few more of ours but they'll have a lot more players going to the World Cup who will have in mind that an injury now and it's potentially over for them.

8 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I know often you say the assist makes the goal but I think for Bruno's last two it's the finish that's made the assist. 

The most pleasing bit about it is that he obviously really believes in Miggy, as he's constantly looking to put him in. 

On 20/10/2022 at 11:31, NEEJ said:

The most pleasing bit about it is that he obviously really believes in Miggy, as he's constantly looking to put him in. 

Miggy or Bruno said in an interview they work loads on that ball over the top like for the Palace and Fulham goals. You can see they’ll always play it if it’s on.