Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

£100m clause between May and June, and it has to be for this financial calendar year.

Not sure if the payment can be split down for release clauses, but if not this pretty much rules out

Chelsea, PSG, Madrid, Arsenal & Man Utd

It looks very much like only City, Liverpool & Bayern could afford him (and be a realistic option)
I don't see Barca having the financial capability at the moment in all honesty.

He ain't going anywhere, but if he does it would be City.

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

IMG_1782.thumb.png.0e3ef0ae0ace6018b3be27d3cce7acf5.png

??

Stop this "baller" shite please.  However I do agree that he's a very good footballer.

Not going any where, joined us without europe and looking like relegation faves. 

Where on the rise, he knows it. We know it.

Someone in the match thread described it as "Bruno has decided to go God Mode today" and that was so real.

Absolutely unplayable. What a fucking player.

Just now, Hudson said:

Not going any where, joined us without europe and looking like relegation faves. 

Where on the rise, he knows it. We know it.

Just saying the same to the Mrs. We have him next season without doubt. Tweak the squad, eject some dead wood. Let’s go! 

IMG_5447.png.e966d2a81add3093064a5f8d2ec802ef.png

??

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Where are you going? 

To watch Bruno play CL football next season, where he belongs. He's too good for us and the Europa Conference. Really hope he stays but would be one of the first world class NUFC players I'd be okay seeing us lose. 100 million is a lot.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

I wonder if signing up Joelinton for the foreseeable are things he values. He seems the type. Get Iask & Gordon new deals and with Tonali to come in, that's a lot of high class talent around him. We need a RW of equal quality and more options at the back, but we're not massively far off being a very good team, and staying that way for a while. 

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

I wonder if signing up Joelinton for the foreseeable are things he values. He seems the type. Get Iask & Gordon new deals and with Tonali to come in, that's a lot of high class talent around him. We need a RW of equal quality and more options at the back, but we're not massively far off being a very good team, and staying that way for a while. 

Top 4 challenge next season with a few extras and less crazy injuries. (we’d have been that this year)! 

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

Top 4 challenge next season with a few extras and less crazy injuries. (we’d have been that this year)! 

I think playing heavy rotations in Europe is key next season. Gets more games into fringe and young players, gets them closer to the 1st team for when injuries happen, and bring in our best when we need a result. 

CL didn't allow us that, neither did any of the cups with ridiculous draws.

Also does anyone else love it when he has the ball on the edge of the penalty area and he's just waiting to play an inch perfect pass through to someone. 

He's like a snooker player

Just now, joeyt said:

If he had any pace he'd be the best midfielder in the world. Incredible today

Aye. That will always hold him back imo. It's impressive how slow he is.

I swear to god everything he does is being interpreted as a sign that he’s leaving. Crying, he’s leaving, sits on the floor, he’s leaving, last off the pitch, he’s leaving, waves (because it’s the end of the season), he’s leaving. Says he’s not leaving, well then he’s definitely leaving. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Apparently his da was telling anyone who would listen that he's staying :lol:

Staying in London?!!! Worrying!!!

Edited by greydos
Spelling