Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 minute ago, BeloEmre said:

Highland Geordie 🤣🤣

Sean Casey’s mate that. He guessed one little thing right with the takeover and now thinks he is ITK. Sure he blocked me for saying that 

Just now, jack j said:

Another clueless nacker

Next

They’re all the same. Find it mind boggling how easy people lap up everything they tweet too

On 11/06/2024 at 15:02, TBG said:

Has Bruno publicly ruled out a move to Villa?

I heard he hasn't yet ruled out jumping off a building, really worried for his safety.

He’d be mad to go to City with all of the charges hanging over them. I must admit I only ever saw him leaving for Real/Barca, I couldn’t bear to see him playing for another English club. BTW I know this is most probably bollocks.

8 minutes ago, jack j said:

Another clueless nacker

Next

And just like that he’s went private. Tweet out shite, get called out, cry off behind your locked account 

#SayNoToITKs

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

Being a fake ITK must genuinely be one of the saddest ways to spend you're free time [emoji38]

Believing them is even worse tbh. Amazed at the amount of fans asking them about transfers.

13 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

They’re all the same. Find it mind boggling how easy people lap up everything they tweet too

2false10s and one clueless fuckwit

Bullshit or not, feels inevitable tbh. We're severely constrained by the rules, Man City are not. Rather them than any other Prem club.

Edited by Turnbull2000

42 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

We have the thickest fanbase going. 

Genuinely. 

Everyone knew this month would be rough in terms of speculation.

My opinion hasn’t changed; if he leaves it’ll be to Spain, he won’t want to play for another PL club 

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

Everyone knew this month would be rough in terms of speculation.

My opinion hasn’t changed; if he leaves it’ll be to Spain, he won’t want to play for another PL club 

If Man City come in for him I wouldn’t at all be surprised if he wanted to go there

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

If Man City come in for him I wouldn’t at all be surprised if he wanted to go there

Aye - Citeh are the danger imo. 

If he does go, I wonder how that impacts our recruitment strategy for the summer. It would obviously give us a lot

more room to manoeuvre financially, but I wonder if it changes the calibre of targets in other positions. 

Just now, sushimonster85 said:

Pretty sure until the end of June it's £100m and he's yours.

There’s a lot of talk about this but when he signed the deal I’m sure there was a comment from Eales or Cashworth hinting it only applied to certain overseas clubs.

30th June was a clever end date to put in the release clause as every club atm seems to be sailing close to the PSR wind - probably even City.  Man City wage bill is £3,705,000 per week - for comparison ours is £1,638,000 per week.

Edited by duo