Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

On 02/04/2024 at 22:40, Smal said:

Really hope he improves his shooting. Gets plenty of good chances to score from around the box... 3 goals a season doesn't really cut it for someone of his ability. 

you're welcome Bruno

Edited by Smal

Fuck me, scared the shit out of me when he landed awkwardly in his goal celebration. Would be this season to lose maybe our best player like that.

Please don't leave Bruno :lol: 

I do honestly think he gives us one more season to see how we get on with top 4 again, unless the club move him on for FFP reasons.

"I hope to stay much longer. I don't know what the future brings let's see, but I hope to play much more for Newcastle United."

Sounds much more positive, not sure if the same interview. 

24 minutes ago, Barnes23 said:

"I hope to stay much longer. I don't know what the future brings let's see, but I hope to play much more for Newcastle United."

Sounds much more positive, not sure if the same interview. 

When and where is that quote from?

Anyway...

7 minutes ago, Scoot said:

When and where is that quote from?

Anyway...

Taking the piss out of everyone elses fitness record.

Worrying.

He is just one of those players that comes along every 10 years or so at a certain club and just fits, like Juninho at Boro, Viera at Arsenal, Hazard at Chelsea and Coutino at Liverpool.

They often get talked up about leaving and more often than not it goes wrong for them if they do leave, it could be injuries, just not been loved by the new fans as much, or not as central to the team but I honestly think they often realise they have made a mistake fairly quickly and their confidence and the sparkle they had at the previous club goes.

I hope he never leaves, we love him, he loves the club, don't go chasing a place on a cartel clubs bench or a sun lounger in Spain.

For all the weird shots he attempts at times, he has some fucking excellent finishes too. Don't think that ends up a goal today if the ball isn't bounced on the ground like Bruno did.