Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

Masterclass

We just take these  type of performances as standard now. Incredible player

This is the perfect summary. Was a frankly absurd performance in every single way 

I hope Arsenal pay the release clause, Bruno drives down to arsenal, gets in the room to sign the contract then kicks Arteta in the balls shouts FUCK THAT, kidnaps Saka in boot of his car and drives back up to be anointed king of the North

1 minute ago, Tiresias said:

I hope Arsenal pay the release clause, Bruno drives down to arsenal, gets in the room to sign the contract then kicks Arteta in the balls shouts FUCK THAT, kidnaps Saka in boot of his car and drives back up to be anointed king of the North

When does he slap Havertz round his stupid little ratface in all of this? 

I’ll say it again, he doesn’t want to move, if he does it’ll be because we’ve chosen to accept an offer and reluctantly need to free up FFP. 

It’s absolutely bonkers that we could find ourselves in such a situation. Speaks volumes how fucked up the rules are and how weighted they are against clubs with the potential to break the glass ceiling.

I'm honestly just fucking sick to the back teeth of it being the conversation 5 minutes after every single match right now with him and Isak. 

The level of quality and consistency is just astonishing. So damn composed and always looking to impose himself in games. The mentality and IQ along with the technical qualities he has is just next to impossible to find. 

That’s from an Athletic Q&A and seems he was asked about him directly. The answer seems to be of course Arsenal would like to sign one of the best players in the league. 

The first line is the most telling, that clause is hard for anyone to meet pre deadline. 

It will just feel very secure to still have him and Isak next season, even if that means we can't spend a gigantic amount. If we sell him, it will be this huge uncertainty going into next season, nomatter who we get from the money. Right now we would be screwed if he was injured, and there is no guarantee that anyone can fill that hole completely.

7 minutes ago, Ikon said:

The level of quality and consistency is just astonishing. So damn composed and always looking to impose himself in games. The mentality and IQ along with the technical qualities he has is just next to impossible to find. 

Anyone who presumes replacing him would be anything other than enormously difficult is guilty of seriously underrating him. Keeping him and Isak is more important than any summer signing we can make. 

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I’d like to see Bruno chokeslam Arteta into the dirt then stand over him and go “eees a deesgrace”

I would like to see him take Arteta’s scalp with Joelintons shoe and scream Vaaaaamoooos!! Yes, I definitely went too far. Sorry… 

needs to get on tha training ground this week and practice them knee slides.

he's shite at them. end up injuring himself or something.

5 hours ago, Novocastrian said:

Are Arsenal ‘chasing’ Haaland and Foden too? That’s about as likely as them getting Isak or Bruno. 

Arsenal must think Ashley still owns us and can swoop and take who they want.

4 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

IMG_2153.jpeg.d0e9af5aa51a06854d88af5675a275d2.jpeg

IMG_2154.jpeg.70b00300a013a921ce375d329e8bce77.jpeg

IMG_2155.jpeg.a0407068668cba1fede45e9b2fd669f1.jpeg

🖤🤍

Seen that young kid from Elswick in the crowd, again. 

The one from We Are Newcastle United of "I don't know how it's happening" fame

Gets about like 

2 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Seen that young kid from Elswick in the crowd, again. 

The one from We Are Newcastle United of "I don't know how it's happening" fame

Gets about like 

Lucky sod’s getting to sleep in Bruno’s worn shirt [emoji38]

Posted (edited)

Arsenal ITKs claiming they're trying to negotiate us down from the release clause which they're unwilling to pay.

Edited by The Prophet